EA Forums - Banner

Is it just me?

Happens to me too

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Several players have reported needing to sync their game before tasks will complete properly. Friends list, Krustyland, or restarting should sync it for you.
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    Yes to me to..
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    All you have to do is leave the game and go back in....I visit neighbors when this happens. It syncs up fine and fixes the problem.
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Same problems, resync works for me on the quests but nothing is working with receiving feds in my town. Plenty of visits today but no feds. Hoping EA fixes all the glitches when the phase 2 update comes out.

Xmas is a time for miracles......right?? :lol:
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    Same problems, resync works for me on the quests but nothing is working with receiving feds in my town. Plenty of visits today but no feds. Hoping EA fixes all the glitches when the phase 2 update comes out.

Xmas is a time for miracles......right?? :lol:
    Probably EA thinks Xmas it time for glitches...
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    No, just sync the game. :-)
  • Hendri1992
    285 posts
    edited December 2014
    At least the try to make this game special by adding events in to it. Glitches are common and, unfortunately, part of the game. Just learn to live with it. You can allways play other games, right?
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    frogger53 wrote:
    All you have to do is leave the game and go back in....I visit neighbors when this happens. It syncs up fine and fixes the problem.

Same here, I click on the quest icon in the task bar and it says all characters are done. I go to KL or neighbors section and then go back to my town to re-sync and as soon as my town opens, I am rewarded the prize for completion
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    Hendri1992 wrote:
    At least the try to make this game special by adding events in to it. Glitches are common and, unfortunately, part of the game. Just learn to live with it. You can allways play other games, right?
    I didn't had any complaints in halloween update,first of all the fix all the glitches very fast and second the make small fixes all the time and it really was good they works on something in game,it only my opinion but it seem like in Xmas they just forget about this game..problem everywhere..and i never ever had any problem.
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm having different results in different towns regarding the Santa deliver presents task. (I thought it was triggered tomorrow, but apparently not.)

In two towns, after Homer tried to fly sleigh task ended, the next time I entered the town, I got the trigger for Santa to deliver presents. (I've kept Simpson family untasked in all four towns)

In the other two towns, Homer finishes his task and that's it.

I tried all the tactics I could think of --- logging out and back in, going to Krustyland and back, going to neighbor screen and back, clear cache and force-stop, and uninstall/reinstall. And restarting my device. I'm out of ideas. :?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    First off, yes it occurs in one of my towns but not the other.

Second, :)is it just me :) or when you see the "Is it Just Me?" threads you just want to pop in, not read anything, and just answer yes or no, depending on your mood? :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!