EA Forums - Banner

Coins from your neighbors

Prev1
1 coin per house. 100 friends equals 300 coins.

Replies

• arentwords
    114 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I know I am not the target of your questions, just throwing in my experience. I have very few friends, most with very few premium items. I only get 1 coins per house, so 3 per town. It wouldn't surprise me though if that scaled up when visiting more premium friends, or more in a row.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited December 2012

Well dang. My lousy math skills are right it's just my thoughts that my neighbor's gave me five that's wrong. Well crap there goes me getting SLH by Tuesday if all I'm getting from my neighbors is 180 coins. I won't even be over a thousand by then at this rate. I think I was getting the coins from my house mixed up with the coins from my neighbors. This is why there should have been a coin count when we visited our neighbor's towns not only in our town.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    arentwords wrote:
    I know I am not the target of your questions, just throwing in my experience. I have very few friends, most with very few premium items. I only get 1 coins per house, so 3 per town. It wouldn't surprise me though if that scaled up when visiting more premium friends, or more in a row.

You have it right, 3 coins per friend, every 24 hours
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited December 2012
    arentwords wrote:

I only asked for people like that because they seem to know the ins and outs of the game better from what I've seen. Plus, I was getting my numbers screwed up.
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited December 2012
    Grab a few more friends. The Christmas event is apparently extended. You might get them in time. I might be able to get the last funzo but I need the full 1000 coins.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Too bad we can't gift our leftover coins. I have 1600 and have been resisting the 2nd Funzo. I would love to give my coins away at this point.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    Chibihalo wrote:

Well dang. My lousy math skills are right it's just my thoughts that my neighbor's gave me five that's wrong. Well crap there goes me getting SLH by Tuesday if all I'm getting from my neighbors is 180 coins. I won't even be over a thousand by then at this rate. I think I was getting the coins from my house mixed up with the coins from my neighbors. This is why there should have been a coin count when we visited our neighbor's towns not only in our town.

Check your Origin for friend requests, we'll get you that SLH yet!

:)
  • Pchorsedoc
    320 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Yes if we could gift coins we'd be able to get you SLH today! I have over 700 doing nothing.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Chibihalo wrote:
    This is why there should have been a coin count when we visited our neighbor's towns not only in our town.

Yeah, I'd like to see that as well. I'm still not sure how many coins I get when I tap a friend's tree or Santa's Village.
  • autographz
    172 posts
    edited December 2012
    shaygitz wrote:
    Yeah, I'd like to see that as well. I'm still not sure how many coins I get when I tap a friend's tree or Santa's Village.

You get 1 coin per building you tap in a friends town, regardless of what it is.

3 taps per friend = 3 coins per friend. Doesnt matter what you tap.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    kgirl32 wrote:
    Too bad we can't gift our leftover coins. I have 1600 and have been resisting the 2nd Funzo. I would love to give my coins away at this point.

Get the Funzo... adorable, hilarious, ironic little Funzo... :)
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited December 2012
    Actually, it's 297 coins. Since the ''Other Springfield'' don't have decorations.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Actually, it's 297 coins. Since the ''Other Springfield'' don't have decorations.

But you can have 100 friends in addition to Other Springfield for 300 coins. So, technically, you have 101 friends.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:

But you can have 100 friends in addition to Other Springfield for 300 coins. So, technically, you have 101 friends.
    Didn't knew it. Thanks for the info.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Question.... Is it worth collecting coins now ..once we have all the "stuff"?

Or is it like halloween where it will all go poof?

So many questions
    So little time :shock:
    Is there anyone out there?
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited December 2012
    battyguy wrote:

So many questions
    Maybe it'll be like Halloween.
    Candys = Free donuts
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited December 2012
    See my fear is that once Tuesday rolls around people who have all the stuff are going to turn off their house decorations and leave a lot of us in a lurch with the coin collecting. I've seen people who are mad EA is extending the event because they have everything and they don't want to deal with it after Christmas. They've said they're turning off their houses on Tuesday and since I don't have a lot of active forum goers on my list of neighbors I can't be sure who's going to be keeping their houses lit.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    Chibihalo wrote:
    See my fear is that once Tuesday rolls around people who have all the stuff are going to turn off their house decorations and leave a lot of us in a lurch with the coin collecting. I've seen people who are mad EA is extending the event because they have everything and they don't want to deal with it after Christmas. They've said they're turning off their houses on Tuesday and since I don't have a lot of active forum goers on my list of neighbors I can't be sure who's going to be keeping their houses lit.

I am keeping mine on until the snow is gone
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    autographz wrote:

You get 1 coin per building you tap in a friends town, regardless of what it is.

3 taps per friend = 3 coins per friend. Doesnt matter what you tap.

Are you sure? If so, this is good news-- it'll save me a ton of time not having to locate the Christmas tree in every town I go to. Oh, pardon: HOLIDAY tree...
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited December 2012
    battyguy wrote:

So many questions
    Maybe it'll be like Halloween.
    Candys = Free donuts

I don't know where you got that info from but nobody got donuts for their candy. Homer ate it all.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!