EA Forums - Banner

Frozen out AGAIN

124Next

Replies

• MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I was lucky enough to get in briefly earlier. I started Phase 2, bought a boatload of donuts, bought a bunch of premium items I'd been drooling over, and start on some of those quests. Also sent Zutroy on his 36-hour job. Didn't log out, but left my town to play the waiting game, because even though it sucks, I have no one around with whom to play Hungry Hungry Hippos. Now, I'm in the same boat. My game has pooped itself. Try to log in. "Unfortunately, Tapped Out has stopped" GRRR!!! :evil: I don't know if I should be glad I got to buy one boatload, or hacked off that I might not get to buy a second before Ol' Gil disappears again. I've only got one device, a Galaxy Note 2. It'll let me play anonymously, but kicks me out of MY town. TL;DR: My game has also taken a crap. Sorry for everyone, but at least we're all in this together.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I also got called back by EA (must say, that was fast). It is indeed a BIG problem and they are trying to fix it. The rep I spoke to didn't say anything about how long it would take or that they were taking time off over Christmas, so who knows. He did say he'd make a note on my ticket so that if I missed anything because of the outage, that I could call EA back and talk to the In-Game department, and they'd be able to put anything into my account that I'd missed. So I encourage anyone who can to put in for a call, or else email. It might help you later.

Meanwhile...just keep trying. :-(
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    suetopia wrote:
    I just received an update and can now get in to the game.
    Sweet, thank you!

oh boy berries and cannons, i cant wait
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    suetopia wrote:

Ditto. I think they rushed out a fix. Try logging in now! And good luck!
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Yeah I got in justy missing the Gil offer donuts they charged me for....
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    suetopia wrote:

Great news! You fixed it Sue.... :lol:

I can get on now as well.
  • Egross4
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    First the game updated and then I had issues getting the game started. Now I can play, but there is no Christmas phase 2. Getting tired of these issues. :evil:
  • Mirality
    251 posts
    edited December 2014
    Worked for me, but I had to go to KL after the update to get Gil and some of the phase 2 quests to pop. So whatever was behind the frozen tunnels is still alive and well, but now you can't use the tunnels to check on it.
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Kt trying, eventually got mini update - back in game now.

Still no Zutroy and phase 2 seems stalled, but at least got back in. Keep trying folks, you'll hit the update soon!
  • duncanbrow162
    281 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I just got a small update as well and can get back in now :D
  • JcSnl
    274 posts
    edited December 2014
    Update also solved my nephew's crashing problem. :D
  • tshef07
    61 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Got a 12+ update, so now I can get in. Got a Gil deal no issues there either. Yeah!
  • FullMoonHowl
    30 posts
    edited December 2014
    I'm back in as well. :D
  • duncanbrow162
    281 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    And now normal service is resumed, 'cannot connect to server' :x
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Server has been down here for past 30 minutes or so. Tries to update then no connection.
  • markymark293
    42 posts
    edited December 2014
    Why you play with our feelings? :x
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Merry Christmas from EA. ...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Psdance
    150 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Got the update and it has solved the issue for me. I figure I'm about 4-5 hours behind.

Good luck to those still waiting for a connection or update.
  • kleinvenijn
    22 posts
    edited December 2014
    Same here. G*d now i'm lagging behind with me elves. Do i still have a qhot for the tropical island. F*
  • dmullen75
    89 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    Guys I know you say you have tried everything. But there was a glitch update yesterday I have told a load of folk to do this and it has worked so why don't you try this too. ?

Have you tried removing all the apps you don't use, All the photos you no longer want clearing the cache, Deleting the simpsons app and hard closing your device. Then re installing the simpsons app ? Try that it might help.

This has worked for me and I have been playing ever since so maybe you should give it a go. :thumbup:

Tried all of this and nothing. I can log into feeder town but not my main account. Thanks for the tips and the link to ea help, I submitted a help ticket so hopefully enough of those and they can give it some attention.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.