EA Forums - Banner

IM SO CONFUSED!?

Can you put up a pic? If there is snow in your town then you still have the xmas event. The quest for phase 2 should start as soon as you log in.
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I saw the changeover in neighbors' towns. You aren't at the point in the storyline yet to earn the new currency. Did you get the next task yet? An 8-hour one for Homer and a 1-hour one for Lisa?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    There is a full walkthrough in the stickies of this forum. Take a look at it, see if it answers your questions. If not, let us know.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Same for me!!

I had to go to KL, and then the quest triggered.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    If you looked a little further, there is at least one thread on this. You get when tasks are complete. Mine didn't kick in till the second time I signed in, though can't get in for the last 20 to rework my SF for the new items.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I can't even get into the game. When I tap my screen to log in, the donut revolves a few times, then I get disconnected. Tried 5 times. I'm about ready to scream. Played almost all night, now zilch.
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Thanks everyone', I rushed a couple tasks and I'm now bottling elves, just gotta figure out best practice with this now! :)
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • Snakeyees
    2329 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Gary_A_D wrote:
    I can't even get into the game. When I tap my screen to log in, the donut revolves a few times, then I get disconnected. Tried 5 times. I'm about ready to scream. Played almost all night, now zilch.

Try and reinstall
  • Mirality
    251 posts
    edited December 2014
    Gary_A_D wrote:
    See the frozen out thread. It seems to be a common problem.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.