Replies

• dulce115
    12 posts
    edited December 2014
    Im having the same issue. I've purchased donuts. Im so mad
  • markmcmahon8
    3 posts
    edited December 2014
    I'm having the same issue. Tried uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it with no success
  • firefly811
    14 posts
    edited December 2014
    Same.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    it should reappear once you start earning new currency which are elf bells so just keep doing the quest line also you can check the shop to see if you have the ski lift, ice palace in shop
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    it should reappear once you start earning new currency which are elf bells so just keep doing the quest line also you can check the shop to see if you have the ski lift, ice palace in shop

+1
    This happened for me too. It disappears until you get to the part in the quest where you place the elf cannon and can start earning new currency.

Not a glitch.
  • firefly811
    14 posts
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the explanation.
  • trojanchick
    79 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    nissa762 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

+1
    This happened for me too. It disappears until you get to the part in the quest where you place the elf cannon and can start earning new currency.

Not a glitch.

Thank you for the info!!! I thought I was going mad...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!