EA Forums - Banner

Server down?

Prev13
Cannot connect to server Bart screen and I was playing 15-20 mins ago.

G4GeTJ1l.jpg

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I had to reinstall to get rid of the Bart screen.
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Played 10 min ago well. Now its down.

Will try to log in tomm morning
  • d1ngotron
    25 posts
    edited December 2014
    I'm having the same issue
  • BindleSnort
    1 posts
    edited December 2014
    Same here; issue started around Midnight, East Coast time. Can't get past the EA/Fox screen, app gives the message "Unfortunately, Tapped Out has stopped" and then the app crashes.
  • wadebear
    3950 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    It hit me about midnight Central time. Then I couldn't get to the forums, Tumbler wouldn't load...

I'm thinking some new hacker attack on various servers?
  • lipscollec238
    46 posts
    edited December 2014
    Same here; issue started around Midnight, East Coast time. Can't get past the EA/Fox screen, app gives the message "Unfortunately, Tapped Out has stopped" and then the app crashes.
    I have the same issue, tried with force closing, restarting the phone and re-installing the game, but none of them helped. It keeps giving me the message ''tapped out has stopped'' and then crashes just before I get in. Oh well...
  • LastMinuteG
    71 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Just managed to log in twice without being kicked out ... signs of the problem being fixed?
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Worked for me again, too.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Uninstalled and reinstalled...still can't get in.
  • willielikesthat
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    EA, help! i'm having the same problem.
    Started happening around 8PM pacific.
    Keep getting the "Unfortunately Tapped Out has stopped" crash msg.
    Samsung Galaxy S3.
    Android 4.4.2
    :shock: :shock:
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I opened a ticket but they're on holiday til the 26th...so much for Christmas corn.
  • JessicaSayce
    136 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I can play in my own town (iPad mini) but it crashes when I go to visit neighbours.

Time to put it away anyway, I'm off to enjoy the day. Merry Christmas everyone.
  • philippama998
    738 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I cant log on to my town either. Had the guys on 4h task and it was just right to release them. My wife has no issues :(
  • iain51269522
    757 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Game keeps crashing after tap to continue.
  • mikepellerin60
    490 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I opened a ticket but they're on holiday til the 26th...so much for Christmas corn.

Corn takes 7 days till it expires, so hopefully you'll get back in in time.
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • GamerPerfection
    208 posts
    edited December 2014

Mine too. I've cleared cache, restarted the phone, and still keeps coming up that it's stopped working.
  • donmacalpine
    49 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Same here.
    I managed to login at 02.30 GMT (kids discover stockings...), locked out at 06.30.
    Haven't been able to login since, multiple devices - tried reinstalling to no avail.

The kids can still login to their accounts.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Oh not worried about that plus one of my fantastic neighbors will likely tap it for me...just won't be my Christmas gift to myself like it was supposed to be.
  • philippama998
    738 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Mine too. I've cleared cache, restarted the phone, and still keeps coming up that it's stopped working.

Same here. Installed it on my tablet as well but its the same no matter which device. My wife is sitting one meter to my left and is playing happily. There are a couple of things that triggered (a dialog with duff man - which i dont have) and the reed - donut thing. Maybe this combination is too buggy and causes the game to crash.
  • Milzer007
    5 posts
    edited December 2014
    This truly is a Glitchmas!

Dont normally complain but this Xmas event has been one nightmare after another. The amount of money that EA must make from doughnuts alone must be phenomenal so to have these ongoing issues is inexcusable.

Hope I dont miss out on prizes because of this.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!