EA Forums - Banner

Donuts for free? Surely not.

Prev1
I would buy a premium character :)

Replies

• Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited December 2012
    I keep seeing people getting free donuts. I want free donuts. Why are you getting them. Have you completed the christmas event or something? Maybe it's the server issues, and some people are getting apology donuts.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    I get all the crashes, never the donuts :(

Buy 60 white fences. Lol.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012

Indeed, but I don't even have the fences. :cry:
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I think you've got my doughnuts could you please return them.
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hopefully they'll give us some after the Christmas update, as they gave us a few free ones after halloween
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    peruhomer wrote:
    I think you've got my doughnuts could you please return them.

No they are meant to be my donuts lol hand them bk and we'll forget the whole thing LMAO
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • HankScorrpio
    166 posts
    edited December 2012
    Thecure668 wrote:
    I keep seeing people getting free donuts. I want free donuts. Why are you getting them. Have you completed the christmas event or something? Maybe it's the server issues, and some people are getting apology donuts.

nope, I am upto the funzo bit but I don't have enough Santa Coins so i haven't completed the xmas part.

I have no idea why I have them.

Will likely get a premium character, moleman or bumblebee. What do people think?
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've seen a few people saying this now and the common denominator between all of them is that their towns were deleted and they complained to EA/Origin, so presumably they're just giving out compensatory doughnuts to people who emailed in saying they lost their towns. Was your Springfield reset?
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    I want free donuts!:-(
  • JaeJaeWae
    24 posts
    edited December 2012
    When my Springfield was inaccessible after the Turkey Day update for a week or so, I got 60 free afterward... No outages since & no donuts! Was in contact with EA, might have something to do with it.
  • HankScorrpio
    166 posts
    edited December 2012
    nope, not reset at all. I haven't been in touch with ea once. It's weird. I have no idea where they came from.

I am sure I didnt buy them. Guess I will find out when bill comes or not. If not, maybe a random glitch
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2012

I am sure I didnt buy them. Guess I will find out when bill comes or not. If not, maybe a random glitch

If you got kids like mine which are to clever for their own good they my have purchased the donuts lol
  • xDaft_Punk
    152 posts
    edited December 2012
    My game has been running completely fine for the course that I've played it and I randomly got 60 free donuts yesterday.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    xDaft_Punk wrote:
    My game has been running completely fine for the course that I've played it and I randomly got 60 free donuts yesterday.

What level are you? I'm lvl24 with every item poss, and mine crashes......I didn't get any free donuts lol

I want free donuts in the game and out of the game....Mmmmm Dooonuts!!! Lol
  • HankScorrpio
    166 posts
    edited December 2012
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

If you got kids like mine which are to clever for their own good they my have purchased the donuts lol

None that I'm aware of!

Is there a purchase history anywhere?

Maybe I have had the same thing as you Daft Punk

I am level 18 and have not bought any donuts before and the games ran fine for me since I installed it a month or so ago, just before Halloween I believe I started.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2012

None that I'm aware of!

Is there a purchase history anywhere?

As far as I'm aware there is no purchase history, other than checking your iTunes account or your own bank statement :)
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    I got 60 on one of my accounts, too. Late last night. Lost my Springfield for two weeks in November. I have all the 60 donuts characters so I may purchase some more.
  • m_cowper712
    7 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would like some free donuts!!

Mmmmmm Donuts!!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Sorry about your crashes :cry: You are one of the nice regulars here and I hope you get it fixed soon. I offer 25 dollars towards the purchase of EA so we can fix melody. :-) By any chance would there be 100 Million out there that will join me. :mrgreen:
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited January 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:

Sorry about your crashes :cry: You are one of the nice regulars here and I hope you get it fixed soon. I offer 25 dollars towards the purchase of EA so we can fix melody. :-) By any chance would there be 100 Million out there that will join me. :mrgreen:

That's probably the only way we will ever get the bugs fixed lol

This game has been out almost a year and still the same bugs that existed at the start are not fixed... :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.