EA Forums - Banner

Buying Cogs

No, I have not noticed that.

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11406 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    they've been in the store since the beginning (well since you could get them by building the CCBuilding)
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    they've been in the store since the beginning (well since you could get them by building the CCBuilding)

Really? Mine appeared this morning but I've had the building since day 2 :?:
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited December 2014
    I haven't noticed that?
    Also I think the cogs are terribly priced.
  • weagle1294705
    289 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have noticed that, too.
  • leeana69
    170 posts
    edited December 2014
    i'm thinking that there is really not much of a point in upgrading your cannon other than the upgrades involving how many bells you get from each elf. Why? Well, i'm at a point where my stockpile of elves has now been used up, and they don't regenerate fast enough to keep up with the number of shots you can get from your cannon. So, there is no point in upgrading it for a faster regen time or for more elves per shot, since you are limited by the number of elves that are dropped in your town anyway. It would make sense, of course, if they regenerated faster the more you upgraded your cannon, but nooooo.....that would make too much sense. :/
  • weagle1294705
    289 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    fluffling wrote:

Agree!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I've seen cogs in the store since I got the control building. And I've gotten plenty from elves, my cannon is level 8 right now.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    fluffling wrote:

Agree!

Me too, but I don't think it's possible to max upgrade without buying them, certainly not now that free ones have slowed to a trickle
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!