EA Forums - Banner

Didn't Received Gil Deal

Same problem! Now the promo has ended. Thinking surely they will still honor it. However, getting through or even a message back hasn't happened yet.

Replies

• ke2nedy
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I've been waiting for three days. Chatted with them twice, and now waiting for them to call. What's worse is I can't even login into the game since the second chat session.
  • crlerickson
    38 posts
    edited December 2014
    I am also going through this issue. I have the google play receipt and everything but no donuts. On chat they said that they know about it and are trying to fix it. They even marked my case as resolved which I think is ****. it is not resolved until either 1: I get a refund or 2: the donuts appear in my game.
  • crlerickson
    38 posts
    edited December 2014
    I just got off the phone with support. They were great this time. I had purchased the 300 + 45 donut Gil deal. They ended up issuing me 375 for my trouble.

Tip: use the phone, not chat. I initially used chat. the guy did nothing and then tried to close my ticket. The guy on the phone was professional and got everything fixed in no time.

I think that the guys on the phone are a little higher standing and have more account access to grant and fix things in people'e games. I could be wrong but based on my experience with this issue, phone was definitely the way to go.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    apple credited my money back when this happened to me. i shoukd have done the phone chat.
  • mmkaye1
    2 posts
    edited January 2015
    Having a job and a 2 year old makes just playing the game hard at times but...what can i say, I'm hooked!! But EA's customer service makes me want to say heck with it all!! This has been the most ridiculous experience ever! I have been trying to get through on phone, chat, and email since the 26th of December! Still trying as we speak. .........
  • Determined82
    97 posts
    edited January 2015
    I had this issue on Christmas Eve and had no response, now received an email asking if my issue has been solved, not happy as "spent" £34.99 n still got nothing
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.