EA Forums - Banner

Gamers United

Prev13
I have taken allot of ideas from my neighbors, and I must say I love my town. My most recent experience was with adding 3d. Complicated at first glance but I have mastered it pretty quick and I think it looks pretty awesome, especially during Christmas when you can integrate benches to look like steps. I am interested in any great 3D concepts. If you have suggestions please pm me. Thanks

Replies

• ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited December 2014
    Apple pie is best when served at about 110 to 115 degrees fahrenheit
  • barryriddl474
    4856 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I thought I had discovered a mass grave site of snowmen, but it just turned out to be a snow covered field of carrots.

EDIT: On topic, here is just one nice thread with 3D designs.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9815015.page

There are loads of fantastic designs in the Showcase Section of this forum. We would love to see what you've created! :D
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited December 2014
    It has recently been brought to my attention, that I do in fact have a profound fondness of turtles.
  • barryriddl474
    4856 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    It has recently been brought to my attention, that I do in fact have a profound fondness of turtles.

Is there a Mrs. Turtle in the future? :mrgreen:
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I thought this thread was going to be about a really awful soccer team.

Having a nice time with this event...I just purged my neighbor list today so have done openings, preferably for active forum members.

Happy tapping! I'm sure Barry will supply an appropriate humorous GIF to accompany this post.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    mmabr69 wrote:
    Open Discussion.

So I wanted to start this thread for people to seek advise as well as other willing to give advise for a better gaming experience.
    The floor is open to talk about anything and everything, Welcome everyone.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am not sure if this is really game discussion, but it is an intriguing question. One of our moderators will advise. Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I like bacon...mmmmmm.
  • barryriddl474
    4856 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    teo47 wrote:

Having a nice time with this event...I just purged my neighbor list today so have done openings, preferably for active forum members.

Happy tapping! I'm sure Barry will supply an appropriate humorous GIF to accompany this post.

263cyth.jpg
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    teo47 wrote:

263cyth.jpg

Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but thanks for posting that!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • barryriddl474
    4856 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    teo47 wrote:

263cyth.jpg

Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but thanks for posting that!

:lol::lol::lol:

I was actually more surprised at the announcement that you had openings for active forum members available. If I weren't already neighbors with you, I'd be jumping all over that opportunity. One of my favorite towns to visit. :D
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited December 2014

She snapped up my heart years ago. [rimshot]
  • barryriddl474
    4856 posts Member
    edited December 2014

She snapped up my heart years ago. [rimshot]

giphy.gif
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited December 2014
    I had a dream where I got 1,000,000 doughnuts but when I woke up it turned out that EA charged me 1,000,000 dollars.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    mmabr69 wrote:
    So I wanted to start this thread for people to seek advise as well as other willing to give advise for a better gaming experience.
    That's pretty much what this whole forum is about. Did you have a specific question, or...?
  • mmabr69
    138 posts
    edited December 2014
    Is showcasing over rated? I find allot of people including myself protecting all of my event prizes in a single general area, usually where I spawn into the game. I mainly do it because I get overwhelmed trying to move stuff around. Usually after the event ends I will distribute my stuff around town. I do however take my old event stuff and spread it out. So what do y'all think?
  • suetopia
    4232 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Awww that's what I was going to ask! You beat me to it, Barry! :mrgreen:
  • SerenityLove1983
    212 posts
    edited December 2014
    I sent you a friend request teo47 :D
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Is this the cooking thread? I have an awesome recipe for beer with chips.
  • suetopia
    4232 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    mmabr69 wrote:
    That's pretty much what this whole forum is about. Did you have a specific question, or...?

To be honest, I was thinking this as well. This is also probably why you are getting some odd/funny replies to this thread.

First of all, welcome to the Forum! There are several sections that apply to enhancing gameplay - Springfield Showcase is a great place to visit for screenshots of other people's towns. You can find a lot of really creative designs there, as well as some unusual shots of glitches and things. FAQ's is here for technical questions (although I find that these questions are also often asked in Game Discussion), and Finding Friends is a place where you can go to seek out neighbours for your game - if you find that section doesn't work for you, there is an add me sticky at the top of Game Discussion (the Finding Friends section literally does not work for some people - they find they can't post in it, hence why the sticky in GD was created). Off Topic is for everything else - you will find that people also create and play games in there and just generally chit chat. It is a fun place to visit! And Game discussion is the section to discuss or ask questions about gameplay in general. :D

• suetopia
    4232 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Is this the cooking thread? I have an awesome recipe for beer with chips.

Sounds yummy, Elian! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.