• gm0471
    193 posts
    edited December 2014
    I'm in before the lock too
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    You answered your own question.

The first page of GD gets cluttered so quickly, with pointless OPINION THREADS JUST LIKE THIS ONE, that they push useful tips to the next page. This also irritates me as I also come here for tips, not complaints, just like you.

Maybe if people like yourself, could express your personal opinions in some rant sticky thread kept in the OT section, this wouldn't be a problem.

The mods do what they can to control the over flow of useless opinion that floods the forum, drowning out the useful tips. Don't hold animosity toward them for not being able to keep up with the sewage coming down the pipe nonstop.

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:

The first page of GD gets cluttered so quickly, with pointless OPINION THREADS JUST LIKE THIS ONE, that they push useful tips to the next page. This also irritates me as I also come here for tips, not complaints, just like you.

Maybe if people like yourself, could express your personal opinions in some rant sticky thread kept in the OT section, this wouldn't be a problem.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That seems harsh. On a side note, it appears I have a new neighbor slot open. :roll:
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:

That seems harsh. On a side note, it appears I have a new neighbor slot open. :roll:

Me please? :)
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:

Me please? :)

Send me an invite. :D
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Lock the topics that are just rants towards EA
    So we're allowed to lock "rants" are we? I'm so glad.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!