EA Forums - Banner

Looking for friends with benefits - Premium benefits!!

Try making a list of premium players- I have purchased everything and now looking for similar players too...

Replies

• Deatheller
    24 posts
    edited December 2012
    add quick cus their filling fast now!!! add Deatheller and ill accept in 1-2 minutes tops!! Loads of Christmas and premium items!!
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    sk3ly wrote:
    Hi

slightly controversial but i am looking for Premium only players to befriend - there i've said it!!

I currently have nearly all the premium content and will be adding more on a regular basis. i really want to exploit the tap through multipliers that we can help each other with and befriend like minded individuals. My current town is very much a work in progress with a couple of nice areas in it, volcano lair complete with barracks and a grand Simpsons residence. i now want to save for major land expansion and redesign when the snow has gone ( cant be bothered until then as I cant really remember what everything looks like!)

if you are a free player only, i will consider your town if it is non farming and inspirational :)

add me sk3ly

sk3ly

Now, I could ask why you have not conducted a search for this and ask why you have started yet another hated add me thread.

Or I could just tell you where to find what you are looking for. Only because its Christmas I am choosing to do the latter:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/preList/9177286/26308698.page
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Try making a list of premium players- I have purchased everything and now looking for similar players too...

No, please don't, just follow my link...
  • sk3ly
    61 posts
    edited December 2012
    Peru, thanks for the almost, but not quite, concealed christmas sarcasm and words of dubious sense and wisdom.

If you were hoping I would feel enlightened and now have regret for starting this thread, you've got to be having a laugh!

if add me threads are so hated, then why are they so popular? ultimately it is the users who decide which threads stay on or near the front page, and on that note - thanks for the bump :)

sk3ly

• peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    sk3ly wrote:
    Peru, thanks for the almost, but not quite, concealed christmas sarcasm and words of dubious sense and wisdom.

If you were hoping I would feel enlightened and now have regret for starting this thread, you've got to be having a laugh!

if add me threads are so hated, then why are they so popular? ultimately it is the users who decide which threads stay on or near the front page, and on that note - thanks for the bump :)

sk3ly

Aaahhhhhh.....my friend, the fact that you do not know the answer to your own question suggests that you have spent very little time looking around this forum. Add me threads are good but if people like your good self start their own, then they become increasingly short on add me names and therefore ineffective in their purpose. One add me thread or a few variations on the add me thread can be to the greater benefit of all. They also make my eyes bleed.

I hope that you are now indeed a little more enlightened and with that I will give you one final bump :wink:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I have premium items too, and not so many friends with premium, from the 86 I think 11 , so i will make room for you :-)
  • sk3ly
    61 posts
    edited December 2012
    Thanks missyolga, added - nice town :)

sk3ly
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    thank you , its in progress . Yours is nice too :lol:
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    sk3ly wrote:
    if add me threads are so hated, then why are they so popular?

facepalm-L-3P9ME7.jpeg
  • sk3ly
    61 posts
    edited December 2012
    Sonny1618, thanks for that - funny as f***! though you still prove my point as even those against add me threads seem to enjoy posting in them, if only to share their wit!!

sk3ly
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    You don't have to sign your comments, your name's right there.
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm pretty sure you have me added, but I'm on the same hunt :lol:
    All 62 of my friends are premium, still got room for more so ill add to the thread :D
    Add me - kymie1988 :wink:
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    sk3ly wrote:
    if add me threads are so hated, then why are they so popular?

facepalm-L-3P9ME7.jpeg

I just left the club but am heading back now to do some fancy bumping moves, care to join me anyone?
    Free booze!!!!!!
  • juliespencer14
    29 posts
    edited December 2012
    I also have everything all neatly arranged except a few bits till I deciede what tot do
  • scott-turvey
    9 posts
    edited December 2012
    add scott-turvey

brought most premium items, slowly making land look good.
  • aliaysonfire
    16 posts
    edited December 2012
    Aliaysonfire and blastcaps28 (blast caps is my husband but I get to buy all the premium stuff. Hehe)
  • rjhunter1976
    4 posts
    edited June 2013
    Add please daily player rjhunter1976
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.