EA Forums - Banner

Is this possible, or is it cheating?

Blahhh2014 wrote:
I Have a neighbor who, by the second night of the Christmas event, already had over 12,000 bells. Now, I began the event Almost as soon as it started and I play constantly, and I have about 7000 now which is only somewhat over half of what this cat had the second day. Now this cat's broken the 20,000 point!
would you say this person's found some kind of loophole/glitch, or is he/she a low-down dirty cheat?

(S)he could also just have spent a ton of donuts.

Replies

• johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Blahhh2014 wrote:
    I Have a neighbor who, by the second night of the Christmas event, already had over 12,000 bells. Now, I began the event Almost as soon as it started and I play constantly, and I have about 7000 now which is only somewhat over half of what this cat had the second day. Now this cat's broken the 20,000 point!
    would you say this person's found some kind of loophole/glitch, or is he/she a low-down dirty cheat?

We give everyone the benefit of the doubt that they are using donuts. We are not allowed to discuss any other options on the forum.

edit: If I was a bored Millionaire playing this game, I'd be donuting a lot more to speed up the game, especially after a cocktail or two.
    :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Possibly rushed the events with donuts.
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Does he/she resemble this cat?

giphy.gif

If so, then I would say maybe they have a lot of donuts. Or, they cheated. If you really want to know, look closely at their town, through their kitchen window, and ask them while you're visiting. :mrgreen:
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Donuts are definitely the easy way to get ahead if you have the cash to throw on them.
    We will assume donuts :)
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited December 2014
    I too have recently become neighbors with a person with abnormal stats. They have fired over 10,000 (yes, ten thousand) elves and have 11 homer graves. But, I love their designs and there's always glitches and dual device duplicate items. Reasonable doubt and all that.
  • hondab16tune
    223 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm sitting at 15,339 bells right now. I used donuts to speed some things up being as I have a VERY busy month and knew I couldn't play often enough to get all the prizes otherwise
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I too have recently become neighbors with a person with abnormal stats. They have fired over 10,000 (yes, ten thousand) elves and have 11 homer graves. But, I love their designs and there's always glitches and dual device duplicate items. Reasonable doubt and all that.

it's possible to have several Homer graves. I thought the cut off was 10, but I could be wrong. I got 10 legitimately before the tie in episode (there may have been a couple of donuts used to speed it up, but it was all on the up and up!)
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited December 2014
    suetopia wrote:

it's possible to have several Homer graves. I thought the cut off was 10, but I could be wrong. I got 10 legitimately before the tie in episode (there may have been a couple of donuts used to speed it up, but it was all on the up and up!)

I have ten as well which is supposed to be the max but I have a few duplicate unique items so it's definitely not beyond desbelief that they received a legitmate overage. With this game I'm hesitant to call anyone a cheater.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    11 is 1 more then normal. and 10000 elves? that's WAY too much. at max level you'd need to cool down 256 times (3076 donuts) + the required elves... too much even for a rich
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited December 2014
    11 is 1 more then normal. and 10000 elves? that's WAY too much. at max level you'd need to cool down 256 times (3076 donuts) + the required elves... too much even for a rich

That's what I thought too (didn't math it but obvious is obvious). Their bells display as 006940 and they have all phase items. But it's completely possible that I'm being displayed glitched numbers and they paid for the speed, right?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    *clears throat*
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Paging new subject... New subject, your car is ready. :D
  • johncolombo
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    *clears throat*

:wink:

as well
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited December 2014
    such denial. :twisted:
    /\
    /_\
    /__\
    /___\
    /____\
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    *clears throat*
    as well

KaNge9N.gif
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • johncolombo
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    *clears throat*
    as well

KaNge9N.gif

Love your gifs. I had a cat for 20 years once. You're making me want a second one.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited December 2014

No it is not. I would be able to spend that much legitimate bought donuts without a blink.
  • yasj_84
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have a neighbor that had little helper ralf and the elf cannon level 28
    And he just have about 7200 bells
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    yasj_84 wrote:
    I have a neighbor that had little helper ralf and the elf cannon level 28
    And he just have about 7200 bells

Now that is not right. You need many more bells for little helper ralph
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Okay. This discussion stops now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.