EA Forums - Banner

25% extra donuts

Prev1345
Nevertheless, that is a massive step up from a free tree!

Replies

• sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    25% extra donuts for the money? Seems like a pretty good deal. Huzzahs!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    You beat me to it!

Here is the image to prove it (always have to prove it).

rnKJnl.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    I never get to see any of these offers I feel so left out lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited December 2012
    I didn't think I'd want Gil to return so badly :lol:
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Now i accepted his deal. :lol:
    But what to do with all those donuts. :mrgreen:
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited December 2012
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I had to fully close the app on the bottom task bar, then once reloading I got the mini update, give that a bash :D
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2012
    I just got this update...right in the middle of visiting my neighbors, I want to kill Gil! While a donut discount is nice, I would like to make it all the way through my neighbor rounds without crashing or interruptions. C'est la vie! :?
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Now should I buy some doughnuts or not? Hmmm. Tough call. On one hand I will have nicer Springfield, but on the other hand do I still have major issue with accessing my town. Bah, I don't know.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited December 2012
    Did he disappear when you bought the deal? or he stayed in your Springfield?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I need 570 donuts to get the last few buildings that I want. What an awkward number. I don't want a store full, that is too many. LOL what a hard choice.

Tested it out on my throw-away account. Bought 1.99 worth to make sure the "bug" isn't affecting my town and it went through without any issues. Now just to decide how much I want to spend.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I need 570 donuts to get the last few buildings that I want. What an awkward number. I don't want a store full, that is too many. LOL what a hard choice.

Tested it out on my throw-away account. Bought 1.99 worth to make sure the "bug" isn't affecting my town and it went through without any issues. Now just to decide how much I want to spend.

You'll probably need more when the new update comes out, so having more is better right? Plus you get a better bang for your money.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited December 2012
    It's a Christmas miracle!

Couple this with a $50 iTunes gift card for 20% off (http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9187918.page) and you've got one heck of a deal!
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited December 2012
    Gil is great
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    lissarv68 wrote:

You'll probably need more when the new update comes out, so having more is better right? Plus you get a better bang for your money.

Good advice.

Having been waiting for this for a while it was so satisfying to finally get the Studios and a few other items.
    For all my friends, my premium bonus just got a boost. :wink:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    kymie1988 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I had to fully close the app on the bottom task bar, then once reloading I got the mini update, give that a bash :D

YEAH BABY!!!! I have Gil :D :D :D really thought I was being lefty out of his deal lol

Thank you kymie1988 for telling me to reload the app :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Good advice.

Having been waiting for this for a while it was so satisfying to finally get the Studios and a few other items.
    For all my friends, my premium bonus just got a boost. :wink:

LOL so I should start my money grabbing with you then? I had singled out Anthony as my first town. I'm probably going to buy them all today....soon as i can talk myself into spending $49.99 and then I will be one of those booster towns.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Not to happy about this deal.. Although its better then a free tree I would rather be paying $81 for a boatload instead of $108. They really aren't losing money at all, just giving u a little more then they usually would. Smh, was looking forward to the 25 % off
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Not to happy about this deal.. Although its better then a free tree I would rather be paying $81 for a boatload instead of $108. They really aren't losing money at all, just giving u a little more then they usually would. Smh, was looking forward to the 25 % off

Yes however you can't get lower than 69p in the App Store (for the dozen doughnuts)so it would be impossible to 25% off it. I like the prices and bought 2 £2.99 packs and bought myself Frinks Lab :)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Finally decided what I want....lol.

I'm getting Frink's Lab and Krustylu Studios. Was considering Duff Brewery but it really doesn't fit into my vision for my town. Far too industrial. Then I was going to get Dr. Nick but I don't need another random character. I would rather have a building that comes with a character.

That was a hard choice and I'm far too cautious about this game to be willing to pony up more than $20.
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited December 2012
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    kymie1988 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

YEAH BABY!!!! I have Gil :D :D :D really thought I was being lefty out of his deal lol

Thank you kymie1988 for telling me to reload the app :)

Your very welcome, couldn't have ya missing out on Gil now could we :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!