EA Forums - Banner

FP points?????

Prev1
No FP here since I got the last price, though get the "social butterfly" message even though no FP are given.

Replies

• ccnqsj985
    195 posts
    edited December 2014
    The money collected from friends towns should be extremely higher than before and you should be getting chances at hidden donuts in friends towns. IE white house blue house. Tapping them from what ive read is a better chance of this.
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ccnqsj985 wrote:
    The money collected from friends towns should be extremely higher than before and you should be getting chances at hidden donuts in friends towns. IE white house blue house. Tapping them from what ive read is a better chance of this.
    This issue just popped up today. I wasn't having any problems getting random donuts while visiting.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Maybe you got screwed out of a free donut :shock:
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    Maybe you got screwed out of a free donut :shock:
    Lol, if that's the case then I should have dozens by now!
  • ripalpatel162
    22 posts
    edited December 2014
    How often do you get donuts? I've collected all the prizes, but haven't seen any donuts so far.
  • ccnqsj985
    195 posts
    edited December 2014
    If im not mistaken I believe its about a 12% chance.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ccnqsj985 wrote:
    It's actually a 0.5% chance (1 in 200).
    If you've got 100 friends, you should get 1-2 per full set of visits (100 ?3 = 300 taps)
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Linkwick wrote:
    ccnqsj985 wrote:
    It's actually a 0.5% chance (1 in 200).
    If you've got 100 friends, you should get 1-2 per full set of visits (100 ?3 = 300 taps)

Wish we could have it be 12% chance lol. There are times I can go 1 1/2 days without any donuts. :evil:
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    "FP Points" = "Friend Points Points"
    ;)
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    ;)

I thought the same exact thing. Like ATM machine or OCD disorder. :)
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    smohqy wrote:
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    ;)

I thought the same exact thing. Like ATM machine or OCD disorder. :)
    Don't forget VIN Number. ;)
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Or PIN number! At the ATM machine!
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Still collecting FP points!
    I have logged in and out multiple times and even switch devices and still the blue FP appear while clearing handshakes and when visiting. I was getting at least one donut (sometimes 2) daily when collecting, this glitch has denied me of my precious pink donuts for 10 days now. :evil:

• barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jippy6048 wrote:
    I have logged in and out multiple times and even switch devices and still the blue FP appear while clearing handshakes and when visiting. I was getting at least one donut (sometimes 2) daily when collecting, this glitch has denied me of my precious pink donuts for 10 days now. :evil:

I would say that you have a boogeyman or boogeymen possessing your game, but I'm pretty sure they're extinct. You could try reinstalling the game This helped me once with a serious lag issue. Or contact EA for potential lost donuts. Or make a sandwich. Although, the sandwich should have little effect on the game and any problems solved if you go with the sandwich option is probably unrelated.
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jippy6048 wrote:

I would say that you have a boogeyman or boogeymen possessing your game, but I'm pretty sure they're extinct. You could try reinstalling the game This helped me once with a serious lag issue. Or contact EA for potential lost donuts. Or make a sandwich. Although, the sandwich should have little effect on the game and any problems solved if you go with the sandwich option is probably unrelated.
    u

While a sandwich sounds pretty tasty, it sadly would give me heartburn at this time of night or really morning for me.
    I considered reinstalling but a message popped up saying I would lose all my data so I didn't do it.
    Will I lose all I've worked for these past 2 years if I unistall?
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited January 2015

Mmmm....sandwiches...
    giphy.gif
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jippy6048 wrote:
    No. Your game is saved on the server. That's how you are able to play the same account on multiple devices.
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jippy6048 wrote:
    jippy6048 wrote:

u

While a sandwich sounds pretty tasty, it sadly would give me heartburn at this time of night or really morning for me.
    I considered reinstalling but a message popped up saying I would lose all my data so I didn't do it.

I've reinstalled about 5 times without an issue. I would get more advice though, as I've never seen a message about losing data.
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    890d75015d0a02167c9946f08b35107d_zpsfb3ea0c2.jpg

This is what I got. Or is deleting the game not the correct way to install/ reinstall?
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jippy6048 wrote:
    890d75015d0a02167c9946f08b35107d_zpsfb3ea0c2.jpg

This is what I got. Or is deleting the game not the correct way to install/ reinstall?
    Looks like you did it the right way.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.