EA Forums - Banner

Bart screen again!

Prev13456
I found a fix that works for this for me at least.

If I am on mobile data, I switch to wifi. If I am on Wifi, i switch to mobile data.

I'm playing on a smartphone, tablet players may not have the benefit of doing so.

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I found a fix that works for this for me at least.

If I am on mobile data, I switch to wifi. If I am on Wifi, i switch to mobile data.

I'm playing on a smartphone, tablet players may not have the benefit of doing so.

For the first time today, I got the Bart screen on both mobile data and Wifi, but my tablet worked fine. It is all very strange especially since my tablet is usually the problem.
  • Canuck959
    136 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm playing on a tablet. I was finally able to get into the game again. Hopefully the problem has been resolved.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Haha, I've been on the Bart screen for a short while now :(
  • bouncingsoul518
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I haven't been able to get in for 24 hours. It takes me to the very beginning of the game as if I just signed up. I tried logging out and logging back in and nothing but the Bart screen.
  • smohqy
    2104 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Onoes!

Y2K .015!
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    smohqy wrote:
    Onoes!

Y2K .015!

:lol: I've been aw to play but it seems to be known the Bart screen is happening often.
  • roneohl910
    65 posts
    edited January 2015
    I have gotten the Bart screen a few times in the past 24 hours. I switch back and forth from kindle to phone (both android) and it seems to work.
  • nina_smith928
    3 posts
    edited January 2015
    I'm getting the bart screen to, got lots of cheeky elves to evict....
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I can play normally (little longer loading times) on my iPad where I'm logged into my secondary town atm. But I can neither log out (Origin error, network not available) to log into my primary town, nor get past the Bart screen on my iPhone where I'm not logged in atm.
  • AngusWLee
    88 posts
    edited January 2015
    I was kicked out from the game an hour ago, and I was unable to log back in again (Bart screen no matter I'm on wifi or mobile data). I still haven't done Homer's New Year quest :(
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2015
    I'be been kicked out loads this morning on n off and now when I try and log out, so I can login to my other town I get "Origin Unavailable" :twisted:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Same here also. Got Bart screen as I was doing the New Year quest. What gives?
  • wadebear
    3950 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm locked out of both my towns on both of my devices - iPad 2 and Nexus 7. And I was just about to start the 'Dress Bart as an elf" part 2...
  • casbythoug530
    156 posts
    edited January 2015
    I've had the frozen not spinning donut on the start screen, this morning (before 6am eastern) was also very slow to go between neighbors (the donut would make 2 or 3 revolutions) with the intermittent Bart screen
  • chezbasson
    6 posts
    edited January 2015
    I've been playing all morning, I have been kicked out but can get back in. What just happened now is I have lost all my friend! Had 100 and now all I have is the other Springfield.
  • stonewheel603
    67 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    If it's not one thing it's another with this freakin game. Now it's Origin? I can't even get to the Bart screen!
  • mmabr69
    138 posts
    edited January 2015
    9Vqe2LVl.jpg
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    While sitting patiently waiting for homer to finish his a 3min task, I was kicked out a few times. I am literally not doing anything, and the game goes back to the loading screen, then I get the Bart screen trying to get back in. I get back in, am able to start another task, then bam, kicked out again. Very strange behavior this morning...
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    While sitting patiently waiting for homer to finish his a 3min task, I was kicked out a few times. I am literally not doing anything, and the game goes back to the loading screen, then I get the Bart screen trying to get back in. I get back in, am able to start another task, then bam, kicked out again. Very strange behavior this morning...

Excactly what happens here as well. Kicked out to start screen out of the blue, it says "Synchronizing", and maybe I get in and can play for 5-7 minutes before Im kicked out again. Or I get Bart.

Started last night (new years eve, at about 01 GMT) and was the same when we wake up, and is still so at 13.00 GMT.

(we had a quiet new year at home with food and wine, so NO - I did not play at a party :D )
  • mmabr69
    138 posts
    edited January 2015
    OZ95VLRl.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!