EA Forums - Banner

Server issues?

Prev13
I'm having the same problem on an iPad 2.

It started shortly after the New Years Day quest started with Homer.

Replies

• BenRyland
    3 posts
    edited January 2015
    Ive been unable to connect on tablet since Christmas Day. Having no answer from EA (of course) and no solution to the problems. Am so very disappointed in the total lack of service. Its all good and well wanting money from us EA (yes I have been known to buy doughnuts and things) but where's the customer service? :(
  • wadebear
    4053 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Well, now I can't get into the game at all on either of my devices. I've tried a network reset which usually fixes it, but it seems I'm locked out of both my towns.
  • darkdreamer6
    8 posts
    edited January 2015
    I've been 'Bart-screening' for the past 3hrs here in the UK. Even mobile data isn't working like it did the last time this happened. Luckily I got Homer onto his 24hr task before it happened but I'd just received Annual Gift Man when it started, so he's now stuck in inventory until I can get on and obviously I'm missing out on my elf bells the longer this goes on. ..
  • edited January 2015
    Same here just get the Bart screen, been like it for a cpl of hours now in the uk
  • kintetaylor
    13 posts
    edited January 2015
    Has there been a solution to this? When I woke up it took forever to get into my town, then it was syncing every few min, now I cannot even get past the "Cannot Connect to Server" screen no matter if im on WiFi or LTE on my iPhone
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Can play for 5-10 minutes, then kicked out to Bart or spash screen. Takes really long time to log on again.
    And it happens out of the blue, not when Im going to friends or KL or so. Just tapping along in my SF.
  • lxleoni
    5 posts
    edited January 2015
    Same here I keep getting booted.
    EA should compensate us for all the missing bells now I never going to reach all the gifts.
  • demon369150
    10 posts
    edited January 2015
    This is really boring now, hurry up and sort it out
    I'm missing out on bells.
  • matthiebert897
    74 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    This is really boring now, hurry up and sort it out
    I'm missing out on bells.
    I can agree with on that
  • aitchjay_1
    4 posts
    edited January 2015
    Same here. Half way through the Homer new year tasks. Not been able to connect on two devices with or without wifi. In u.k.
  • Rokerjoker
    2 posts
    edited January 2015
    Same problem here. I am also in th UK.

After starting Homers 24hr quest, the game started synching every few minutes delaying my play and now I am unable to connect. Needless to say it's frustrating as there are currently Christmas prizes to collect that have a time limit and I am unable to play the game to help get them.

It's reassuring to know it's not just me but it's frustrating for everyone blighted by this.

Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

:) :? :(:cry: (These smilies show how my mood is progressing. I don't normally use smilies so please sort this out before I have to use angry ones :wink: )
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    EA read the forums, get to the studio, forget the Rose Bowl parade and football game. Us, your paying and non paying customers expect this game to work properly, properly? Just fix the game.

Po'd in California
  • mbbeachboi
    2 posts
    edited January 2015
    I'm having server problems also please fix
  • Tidalwave0082
    3 posts
    edited January 2015
    Same issue here in Florida, syncing which fails every few minutes, took forever to even get into the game at all, and now I'm trapped on the loading screen for Krustyland. This is crazy, it's been nothing but trouble since just before X-mas and literally steadily getting worse.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Don't know if what. Just did will help, but it couldn't hurt. I sent EA customer support, a long Email explaining what's been going on with the game. Maybe someone will read it, then get off their butts and fo something. I've spent several hundred bucks on this game, and I find these newest problems sickening. I expect a fx today. Not tomorrow, not next week, NOW.
  • browninggal08
    2 posts
    edited January 2015
    I'm having the same problem with the Bart Screen. I've tried both wifi and mobile data and it's the same result. It worked at 2 AM PST up to when I put Homer on his 24 hour task. Using a Galaxy Note 3.
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited January 2015
    Bart screen here too:(
  • nurisilay88
    32 posts
    edited January 2015
    This is just ridiculous. I've been trying to get on all morning
  • potencija
    7 posts
    edited January 2015
    have been trying to connect to the game for 3hr.... loosing elf bells, loosing in game coins, cause can`t give anyone tasks....
  • Duffkeba
    12 posts
    edited January 2015
    Won't load again. Missing out on good stuff. Why does this keep happening. Please help and fix
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!