EA Forums - Banner

These Anonymous Hackers

Apparently from an article I just read a little while ago, another member of Lizard Squad was arrested earlier today for cyber fraud.

Replies

• jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    danco214 wrote:
    Apparently from an article I just read a little while ago, another member of Lizard Squad was arrested earlier today for cyber fraud.

Waterboard them, strap them to a metal bed frame connected to a generator, stuff their orifices with Orville Redenbacher, and turn on Rambo.
    Sit back and enjoy. :twisted: :twisted:
  • smith69gers
    39 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Settle down. Spanking yes, mutilated in front of their mothers, um, no.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    It's not an attack, looks more likely to be corrupted files on their servers.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    danco214 wrote:
    Those idiots aren't real hackers, and I'm surprised it took them this long to find and arrest them. The people who caught them are real hackers. They think DDOS attacks make them bad arses. Idiots got themselves arrested over something stupid. I can only imagine how long their prison sentences will be considering the companies and the government is gonna want to make an example out of them. I wonder if they think it was worth it? :roll:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Agitators!
  • soullessmama
    238 posts
    edited January 2015
    You are going to curse us all!!! Don't even mention the 'a'' word
  • soullessmama
    238 posts
    edited January 2015
    :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!