EA Forums - Banner

Designing your town and OCD!

2Next

Replies

• BlueElwood
    148 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm planning to redesign my town. No idea how though.

Anyways I don't place objects behind buildings, even stop signs. Seems a waste to me. I try incorporate everything into my town :shock: Maybe that's a little OCD.

If I cannot find an appropriate place that looks good, it goes into my inventory until required ie. Ray gun. :?
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    Alright my peoples, I am having a huge OCD issue. In a few days (just trying to save up money) I will be redoing my town for the ground up and I'm having a fight with myself of the designing steps. Here's the issue: when making fences or hedges around buildings do you guys place the items only if it is visible? Or do you build the full thing even though the building is blocking the view of the item?

Yes.

If I can, I try to put it all in. But I'll go with looking like I want over having to make everything connect.

And for things are ugly, that is why we have the volcano lair, sign, and tall buildings.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    With the leaves on the trees missing you can see my fence gaps around houses and the school. I have no intention on fixing it because they will be covered once the snow melts. I don't see the point in wasting decorations if you can't see them, I'd rather use something that can be seen.
  • JAMVAN5150
    326 posts
    edited January 2013
    I am typically OCD, but I didn't think to put gaps in the fences where the buildings hide them. But I cannot go back and change it because I know they are there!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.