EA Forums - Banner

What issues are still remaining?

I'm still having some intermittent server issues.

Replies

• AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm having some connection issues too. Not as bad as the past few days thankfully. The game also seems to be crashing when I visit friends, but it's only once per cycle so I guess it ain't that bad.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • 4junk3000
    6367 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Huh? There's more than I can count but this isn't really the place to discuss them, since there's section specifically for that.

But I've still not got Zutroy!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Astrotoyboy
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    managed to get on last night, and also a message off the Facebook page reminded me to try it out.
    not sure whats happened with the servers. maybe an attack, but maybe an overloaded server too? or just buggy script? hmm whatever the reason for the outages im glad its getting sorted
  • iyapol
    12 posts
    edited January 2015
    My crashing issues don't seem to be anywhere near as bad as other people's. Getting the occasional Bart screen but a quick tap of 'Retry' generally sees me on.

All my quests seem to be working as they should. I've had the odd freeze crash (which is par for the course) but apart from that my server issues are none-existent.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I still haven't gotten my Store Full of 900 Holiday Donuts (+200). :(
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Though I'm finally getting into the game, I still have the BART screen appearing throughout the day.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • JoannaFlora
    92 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I still get bart screen
  • JoannaFlora
    92 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    adruralo52 wrote:
    Though I'm finally getting into the game, I still have the BART screen appearing throughout the day.

How do you get you avatar to show when you post? I have tried almost everything and can't get it to show in my messages
  • ajilljeffs
    29 posts
    edited January 2015
    I am still getting Bart screen more than I am getting in the game. :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.