EA Forums - Banner

TSTO Roll Call

Prev1345678
How many people who aren't playing will be actively on this forum? This probably isn't the best way to gauge things.

Anyway, avid, daily player.

Replies

• EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited January 2015
    I was here before, I'm here now. EldarOfSuburbia ready for action. Also lurking in a second town, [Name Redacted For Security Reasons].
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Still playing daily
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited January 2015
    Would play if I could get on. :lol:

Have said that I won't quit but I am going Freemium so EA will not be getting my monthly donation in exchange for 300 donuts. I'll be fed up if I don't get a stab at the last two prizes, not due to lack of effort, but because of system instability. My wife thinks I should quit and concentrate on xbox one instead. :wink:
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited January 2015
    Of course if a tree falls in the woods and no one's around it still makes a sound.

If I'm watching a football game on TV, and change the channel, the game doesn't cease to be just because I'm now watching Franklin and Bash.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    They're not getting rid of ME so easily. Daily player and sticking around for a good long while!
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • uglyduck1ing
    174 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Out of all my neighbours, only 2 seem to have quit in the last couple of weeks, so although I am seriously ****, I will keep trying for a while longer.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    There was a thread before my, uh, absence, that was something like "Forum friends on/offline". I couldn't be bothered to find it, or I would have bumped it forward. I find it distressing that a particular neighboreeno/forumreeno has been out of his town (and apparently off the forum) for months. I thought about PMing him, but last time he was gone for a while he was just locked out of his town. Having said that, as I stated in the other thread, I'm back to the forum, and back to tapping. :wink:paprika6.jpg
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wasn't this thread just moved to off topic discussion?
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited January 2015
    Hey all. Here seems as good a place as any to post.

I'm going to be taking an indefinitely long break from tsto and by default the forum. It's been just over two great years but Im not really enjoying it anymore and the last few levels and events haven't changed that view.
    Anyway. Hope everyone is well and I wish you all the best for the new year.

Happy tapping

5WBExnk.gif
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jukan00 wrote:
    Wasn't this thread just moved to off topic discussion?
    matrix-deja-vu-neo.png?w=520

Edit:

Farewell and take care, mpwarner!
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I will not quit, although a few of my neighbors have. As a result, I have a few open spots to fill.....serious players level 48 only.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mpwarner wrote:

I'm going to be taking an indefinitely long break from tsto and by default the forum. It's been just over two great years but Im not really enjoying it anymore and the last few levels and events haven't changed that view.

Happy tapping

5WBExnk.gif
    This right here is why there always needs to be one of these threads active. Sucks to see you go, MP, but I understand your reasoning. I'm going to miss the RAWR! If any of the mods happen to read this, could we possibly get a sticky thread for active/inactive players?
  • NickiElliott
    337 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Still playing, when I can get on (always seems to be down around 9pm gmt the last few days) but a number of my neighbors seem to have gone awol :?
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wow you too mpwarner? I'm gonna miss that awesome siggy :(

As stated in the other thread, this freek is staying in the freak show.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mpwarner wrote:

Happy tapping

5WBExnk.gif

Take care neighbor :(

I'm going to keep you on my friends list for a while just in case you change your mind.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Still tapping. Always tapping.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited January 2015
    mpwarner wrote:

Happy tapping

5WBExnk.gif

Take care neighbor :(

I'm going to keep you on my friends list for a while just in case you change your mind.

People are dropping like flies from the flys......
  • iain51269522
    788 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I am still playing. Been playing tapped out almost two years now. Done quie a bit of redesign the last few days and made use of the Halloween donuts.

Lets all remember that it isn't all bad but EA really should do something about recent problems.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Brevis45 wrote:
    I'm still playing. I won't give up playing. I accept the problems are not ALL EA's fault and just roll with it. :-)
    +1 :thumbup:

I enjoy this game too much to quit playing. Sure the game isn't always what I want it to be, but at the end of the day it doesn't take away from the entertainment. I hope this game lasts another 3 solid years, or more! :mrgreen:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • devilhunt1449
    3783 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    There's a large thread like this one with loads of posts on about I'm still playing in the off-topic forum if you want to see some more names :)

Edit typo
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.