EA Forums - Banner

Why do certain tasks seem to exist one minute then disappear the next?

it changed cause he's now with Kumiko in the cartoon so they changed it up to Get Help Crossing the Street for Agnes

Replies

• roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mmabr69 wrote:
    This has been a head scratcher for me, maybe someone can clarify. So awhile back I had a mission that consisted of Agnus going on a date with comic book guy. It seemed like a permanent action in the game and stuck around a good while, but one day it just disappeared. Any thoughts? and what other actions have we lost that might have disappeared unnoticed?

I believe they changed that task when they released Kumiko, since that's CBG's wife now. I thought they just changed it instead of removing it, but I haven't really paid any attention, so I dunno.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    At Cletus's farm the tomacco randomly changed from one hour to half an hour and I don't know why. Ea if you're reading please change it back. :D
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:
    At Cletus's farm the tomacco randomly changed from one hour to half an hour and I don't know why. Ea if you're reading please change it back. :D

No! Same payout for half the time. Why change it back? :shock:
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:

Everyone has a one hour task and the farm should have one too! It annoys me that I get a notification half an hour early but if I'm the only that thinks this I'll get over it.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:

Everyone has a one hour task and the farm should have one too! It annoys me that I get a notification half an hour early but if I'm the only that thinks this I'll get over it.

So log in, put it on for another half hour, and now you've got twice the payout for one hour. Or ignore it and wait until the hour's up, and the same payout as the prior hour.

I have notifications turned off, so that doesn't bother me in the slightest.
  • mmabr69
    138 posts
    edited January 2015
    Thanks, I'm guilty of sometimes rapidly taping through story lines, especially when I am busy doing something but don't want to miss out on any opportunities to unlock or purchase items. Much appreciated.
  • 4junk3000
    6367 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mmabr69 wrote:
    Thanks, I'm guilty of sometimes rapidly taping through story lines, especially when I am busy doing something but don't want to miss out on any opportunities to unlock or purchase items. Much appreciated.

You skip through the dialog?

:?:

Do you watch the TV show? On mute??

I'm teasing... But my point is simply, isn't the dialog the best part of the game? That's the exclusive content we get from the Simpsons writing crew just for playing! I hate missing a dialog bubble and I hate even more that there's no 'backup' or 'repeat that' button. I thought that's the best part of the game!

Otherwise this is just a silly tap n collect coins-type game. May as well throw a roll of pennies on the ground for fun. At least you'd earn fifty cents! Lol
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:

I'm teasing... But my point is simply, isn't the dialog the best part of the game? That's the exclusive content we get from the Simpsons writing crew just for playing! I hate missing a dialog bubble and I hate even more that there's no 'backup' or 'repeat that' button. I thought that's the best part of the game!

Otherwise this is just a silly tap n collect coins-type game. May as well throw a roll of pennies on the ground for fun. At least you'd earn fifty cents! Lol

When I tap too quickly and miss any dialog (usually the first dialog box) I quickly exit out of the game, and then when I go back in I get to start the dialog from the beginning.

I also hate missing the dialog and think it is one of the best parts. I even take a screen shot if it particularly tickles my funny bone.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.