EA Forums - Banner

Can Neighbors Steal Your Cannon Shots?

Neighbors can tap your cannon any time there isn't already a handshake on it. It doesn't have to be ready. So maybe it wasn't ready anyway.

If it is ready, tapping the handshake shouldn't cause the cannon to go off. If it does, that sounds like a bug.

Replies

• jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    Neighbors can tap your cannon any time there isn't already a handshake on it. It doesn't have to be ready. So maybe it wasn't ready anyway.

If it is ready, tapping the handshake shouldn't cause the cannon to go off. If it does, that sounds like a bug.

It was ready to be fired. It is ready every 3 hours.

Like I said, this has happened numerous times.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jjnag1971 wrote:
    roshigoth1 wrote:

It was ready to be fired. It is ready every 3 hours.

Like I said, this has happened numerous times.

Well, as far as I can tell, it's not how it's supposed to work. Sounds like you've got a bug. Try posting in the bugs forum, or maybe contact EA if you're really worried about it.
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited January 2015
    I do it everyday and my friends do to me everyday
  • devilhunt1449
    3614 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I seem to recall some others complaining about clicking on the cannon and the 3 shots just vanishing without it firing and loosing out on theshots/bells that tthey should have got, not sure exactly when the discussion was but think within the last week so sounds like you are not alone (not that it helps) I would definitely check out the bugs section of the forum and see if anyone else has started a thread about it, if not it's probably a good idea to either start a bug report thread or contact support directly and see if they can help, but in response to your original question, no I don't think that a neighbour can steal the shots from your cannon IMHO.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I do it everyday and my friends do to me everyday

The point being that it's not supposed to take away the friend's cannon shots, and the friend tapping yours shouldn't take any shots away from you.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    No they can't. It is simply another glitch. I have encountered it once,mbut ever simce the handshake does not steal my shots
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!