EA Forums - Banner

Donuts and what to buy

2Next

Replies

• Canuck4L
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I currently have 79 donuts, I was wondering if Bumblebee Man is worth it or not. I know he has a task at Channel 6 :roll:
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    If you have a favorite Simpsons character, that's who you should get I think

Otherwise I like Otto, Sideshow Mel, Frink
    Canuck4L wrote:
    I currently have 79 donuts, I was wondering if Bumblebee Man is worth it or not. I know he has a task at Channel 6 :roll:
    He's cool and cheap, but he only has outside tasks for short time periods, so he'll be inside and not visible most likely if you use him
  • barryriddl474
    4827 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Canuck4L wrote:

IMO, Bubblebee Man isn't worth having for free.

But, then again, I'm one of the few that love-love Arnie Pye. Lots of visual tasks and the best payout at Channel 6. Many are annoyed by Arnie because it's easy to accidentally tap him when he flies by in his helicopter. Doesn't bother me at all. I treat it like another bonus mini game... From the makers of "Operation", it's "Collect your money without tapping the chopper!" :mrgreen:

But seriously, Bumblebee Man has very few visual tasks and I just finally stored him after about 2 weeks of sending him into a building. I prefer to see more of my premium characters.
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Canuck4L wrote:

IMO, Bubblebee Man isn't worth having for free.

But, then again, I'm one of the few that love-love Arnie Pye. Lots of visual tasks and the best payout at Channel 6. Many are annoyed by Arnie because it's easy to accidentally tap him when he flies by in his helicopter. Doesn't bother me at all. I treat it like another bonus mini game... From the makers of "Operation", it's "Collect your money without tapping the chopper!" :mrgreen:

Arnie Pie's 24 hours task doesn't have him going across your screen either, so he doesn't have to be annoying. As well he also has a Stonecutter skin and has the best payout at Channel 6. He's definitely worth it.
  • Canuck4L
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the reply guys :) It was between Bumblebee and Arnie so I'm just going to save up 11 more donuts and get Pye as his helicopter task looks fun when I see it in my neighbors towns. Plus it earns good $$$ :D Cheers :!:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.