EA Forums - Banner

No wonder there are so many obese Americans

Replies

• henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    One of the reasons is probably that American mayonaise is very different from our mayonaise. A lot more sour and fluffier.

Our mayonaise is the *!

I'll check it out when I'm over there. I'm going to the UK in less then a month. I did hear that some places charge extra for ketchup in Europe. Do I need to bring my own ketchup :P

What parts of the UK are you going to?

Elian, I'd eat that. But without the satay sauce :)
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    One of the reasons is probably that American mayonaise is very different from our mayonaise. A lot more sour and fluffier.

Our mayonaise is the *!

I'll check it out when I'm over there. I'm going to the UK in less then a month. I did hear that some places charge extra for ketchup in Europe. Do I need to bring my own ketchup :P
    Some places also charge for tap water! That was massive culture shock for me...
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:

We fly into London and plan on staying for about 5 days. Then we are going to some Roman Baths (?) and Stonehenge. After that we figured we would just wing it and go wherever we feel like it. Be there for 14 days and fly back out of London. It's our honeymoon. I figure I'll never get another chance to get over there after I have kids.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:

Our mayonaise is the *!

Some places also charge for tap water! That was massive culture shock for me...

Really, that is very weird. They don't charge for it coming out of the tap do they, I mean do you have to pay to wash your hands? :mrgreen:
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:

We fly into London and plan on staying for about 5 days. Then we are going to some Roman Baths (?) and Stonehenge. After that we figured we would just wing it and go wherever we feel like it. Be there for 14 days and fly back out of London. It's our honeymoon. I figure I'll never get another chance to get over there after I have kids.

Ah so you're staying quite south! Well have a blast! I'm not a fan of London, far too busy for me :D
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

Ah so you're staying quite south! Well have a blast! I'm not a fan of London, far too busy for me :D

I like going to big cities. I live in a smaller town 500K so it's nice to go someplace where there are a couple million people.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

tumblr_lnvyna2zQE1qhcv4f.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    No-one can say we're weird when you guys eat cheese from a can :shock:

:lol: :thumbup:

@ elian, that thing you posted a pic of would probably be great after a night of heavy drinking! :lol:

@ direwolf I love visiting cities too! You should check out the Tower of London while you're there, that's pretty cool!

Oh and I've never heard of anywhere charging extra for ketchup lol!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

I like going to big cities. I live in a smaller town 500K so it's nice to go someplace where there are a couple million people.

Our second largest city has a little over 600K people. :lol:
    We only have 3 towns over 500K.

For us, that's a big city.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

My wee town only has just over 91,000!
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    fZLQgkel.jpg

does my hand look fat 2 u guyz?
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Do you play guitar?
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:
    fZLQgkel.jpg

does my hand look fat 2 u guyz?

This is the best post I have ever seen.

And no, I don't think your hand looks fat
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    @ elian, that thing you posted a pic of would probably be great after a night of heavy drinking! :lol:

It is! :lol:

Especially accommpanied by a "frikandel" special!
    Instant sober! :lol:

Broodje-Frikandel-Speciaal_thumb.jpg
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

The town where I live has a whopin' 4257 people in it. :lol:
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:

I'm not even drunk, but I'm so hungry that that actually looks good to me right now! Best go and get dinner on, I'm clearly delirious with hunger :P
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

Aw that's cute :D
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

I'm not even drunk, but I'm so hungry that that actually looks good to me right now! Best go and get dinner on, I'm clearly delirious with hunger :P

:lol:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

that's about the size of the town where i grew up.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

that's about the size of the town where i grew up.

In a city now?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!