EA Forums - Banner

neighbors cant use alpha and omega?

Yeah that was one of the first things I checked when I got alpha and omega.

It's too bad, otherwise I'd put a teleporter right at my landing zone.

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4816 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Place your cannon where you want visitors to look, while you have the luxury of choosing your landing zone with this event. Keep the cannon in area A for 2 days, then move it to the next area you want seen, and repeat until event ends.

But yeah, the teleporter is for the person who paid for it to enjoy in their primary town.
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm no game developer, so I don't know or understand the technicalities of these things, but it seems odd to me that you can select a neighbors KrustyLand bus to travel to their KrustyLand, but you can't tap neighbors teleporters.
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited January 2015
    Place your cannon where you want visitors to look, while you have the luxury of choosing your landing zone with this event. Keep the cannon in area A for 2 days, then move it to the next area you want seen, and repeat until event ends.

But yeah, the teleporter is for the person who paid for it to enjoy in their primary town.
    its kind of useless then since point is to get in a hurry neughbors to look for myself im not THAT lazy to look thugh the forcefullt small town i have. yes i can move cannon but i wanted that to shade off with seasons end.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    That's exactly why I never bought it. I was really excited the first time I saw it in a neighbor's town so I could try it out. When it did nothing I lost all interest in it.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I did not buy this premium item as it does not appeal to me.
    Happy tapping!
  • 4junk3000
    5271 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    They definitely under utilized this feature.

It would have been cool to leave the alpha at your LZ and move the omega to a new location occasionally.

It could be used to show your neighbors your latest redesigns.

Or now, you could hide the elf cave doors every day and people would have to use the transporter to find it!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!