EA Forums - Banner

Elite Team of Players

Prev1
seems like too much of a waste of time.

i have a few forum regulars and and randoms and have not had a problem completing any event without using a single donut.

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    plus i am already Elite on my own
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Why?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    plus i am already Elite on my own

BLoNsyW.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mmabr69
    138 posts
    edited January 2015
    I somewhat agree, but for those with not so reliable friends or maybe just want to feel peace of mind when events come around they won't be having to clear Inactive players. So idk it's just a idea that who knows, may come to life.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I have good neighbours already, and any that aren't I just delete and replace them! :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    I have good neighbours already, and any that aren't I just delete and replace them! :P

Ruthless :P :mrgreen:
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mmabr69 wrote:
    I somewhat agree, but for those with not so reliable friends or maybe just want to feel peace of mind when events come around they won't be having to clear Inactive players. So idk it's just a idea that who knows, may come to life.

If you keep replacing the bad ones, eventually you'll find that you've got a group of 100% good neighbours, that's what happened to me! I have 100 neighbours and very rarely have to delete anyone anymore, whereas I used to be doing it all the time at first.

@ Neo I give them a couple of weeks first :twisted: (Not you forum friends! :P )
  • mmabr69
    138 posts
    edited January 2015
    I am not doubting that everyone does or doesn't have great neighbors, I have had and currently have plenty of great neighbors. The idea here is to fill the gap that EA won't. Without the ability to text in game you never know why or why not friends are or aren't playing. But if a tight community of friends packed together and the use of these forums to communicate the game could flow a little smoother. Say someone gets called out of town in r/l and has no idea when they are coming back, instead of deleting them you could either leave them or find a temp until they are able to re join. Like I said it's just a idea. That's all
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    @ Neo I give them a couple of weeks first :twisted: (Not you forum friends! :P )

But what if those people are on holiday? ;)

Couple of weeks to a month is my ruling tbf :)
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Brevis45 wrote:
    mmabr69 wrote:
    I am not doubting that everyone does or doesn't have great neighbors, I have had and currently have plenty of great neighbors. The idea here is to fill the gap that EA won't. Without the ability to text in game you never know why or why not friends are or aren't playing. But if a tight community of friends packed together and the use of these forums to communicate the game could flow a little smoother. Say someone gets called out of town in r/l and has no idea when they are coming back, instead of deleting them you could either leave them or find a temp until they are able to re join. Like I said it's just a idea. That's all

Errm but that is what the PM system is for. :D

They might not be a forum member!
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    seems like too much of a waste of time.

i have a few forum regulars and and randoms and have not had a problem completing any event without using a single donut.
    +1

well, the events that didn't involve luck anyway
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    Brevis45 wrote:
    mmabr69 wrote:

But if they're not a forum member, how would they know about this so called "elite" squad?
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    Brevis45 wrote:
    mmabr69 wrote:

But if they're not a forum member, how would they know about this so called "elite" squad?

He/she(?) was talking about prior to the elite members being formed I think, like right now! :P Dearth :lol:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Nope. Not a good idea.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Brevis45 wrote:
    mmabr69 wrote:

He/she(?) was talking about prior to the elite members being formed I think, like right now! :P Dearth :lol:

He/she says that they can use these forums to communicate because you can't communicate in-game. You're the dearth, you haven't even read what you quoted :wink:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Nope. Not a good idea.

So you sayin you not in favour of this suggestion then buZ1f43.gif
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Brevis45 wrote:
    mmabr69 wrote:

He/she says that they can use these forums to communicate because you can't communicate in-game. You're the dearth, you haven't even read what you quoted :wink:

IF we formed an elite group. They're complaining that right now they can't do that so don't have a way of knowing. Double dearth! :P
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Nope. Not a good idea.

So you sayin you not in favour of this suggestion then buZ1f43.gif

:?:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Brevis45 wrote:
    mmabr69 wrote:

IF we formed an elite group. They're complaining that right now they can't do that so don't have a way of knowing. Double dearth! :P

BUT if they DID do it, it would be on THIS forum because they CAN'T do it IN-GAME. Triple dearth'd! :lol:
  • mmabr69
    138 posts
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the support and I appreciate the honest opinions.
    8nvCB7Tl.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.