466.png
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    giphy.gif
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Suckmyfatcock+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+2249+at+_db5bd3729bcf1279ec32647ec17a8f03.jpg
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    so there is 2 hours left

how many people want me to let myself die so you can see i was innocent and how many want me to vote so i stay in limbo?
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    so there is 2 hours left

how many people want me to let myself die so you can see i was innocent and how many want me to vote so i stay in limbo?

I'd rather you were alive, I don't think you're a villain and you've been being helpful!
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    so there is 2 hours left

Personally I don't want you do die, so please vote. If you are innocent it's better to have you alive than dead with knowledge that you were innocent.
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm going to vote for Wijsheid to leave limbo. He seems more innocent than most in here. I don't care to leave.

++Wijsheid
  • Aiddann86
    655 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Well I am at a loss on who to vote for. I really don't think lynn is a villain, mainly because I believe her frustration of getting ganged up on for her playstyle. Yes a villain doesn't like to contribute but some actually contribute alot. Take annette during that one game. But at the same time jae is helping narrow the players down where a villain I believe would try to add to the pool of players that could be a villain.

may have to just hope I vote with luck. Give me a few to debate my final vote
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    Official Vote Count

Alive:
    1. johnny50373 2 votes (lynnmckenz82, jae_bazz)
    2. lynnmckenz82 1 vote (yukongirl123)
    Currently johnny50373 will be lynched by having the most votes.

Limbo:
    1. Wijsheid 2 votes (crosby357, henpot7514)
    2. Corrcorrcorr 1 vote (juliet603)
    Currently Wijsheid will be resurrected by having the most votes.

Forced vote: johnny50373, MaxxSpider
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Aiddan wrote:
    Well I am at a loss on who to vote for. I really don't think lynn is a villain, mainly because I believe her frustration of getting ganged up on for her playstyle. Yes a villain doesn't like to contribute but some actually contribute alot. Take annette during that one game. But at the same time jae is helping narrow the players down where a villain I believe would try to add to the pool of players that could be a villain.

I can honestly say I have no idea!
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Aiddan wrote:

Well its like Lynn says, we can only be sure about about the dead players....

If I had a compelling reason to change my vote, I would. I really don't think it matters anymore though....
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ++corrcorrcorr
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Aiddan wrote:

I've really been trying to narrow the pool, but there are just so many uncertainties. :?
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Less than an hour to go...

I can admit to being wrong during this game but that's how you figure things out. I know now people will say, "his theories were so stupid, how would we know what to trust, it's his own fault." ❤️❤️❤️❤️. They're called clues. You keep trying until you find them.
    I found them.
    Wij, thank you for endorsing me to get out of limbo. Lynn can call it a "bromance" but you know what I am capable of. I appreciate it.
    Thank you to everyone that voted to get me out of limbo.
    Corr, thank you for getting me out of limbo. I did what I could. I'm sorry I couldn't do more.

Jae, very well done. I tip my cap to you.

Lynn, you ARE letting the fact that I beat you interfere with this game. You wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't part of you're decision.
    My work this game is dedicated to Lynn. Thanks, Lynn.

After I'm gone please keep in mind that Lynn voted to lynch hen. They aren't partners. Maybe hen isn't a villain, it could be Lynn but there is no evidence in the story that points to Lynn.
    There is evidence in the story to support jae being a villain.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    well nobody has said they want me to let myself die so i will continue to play

++corrcorrcorr
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ++Wijsheid

He needs to be alive. He is one of the best players in this game
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!