EA Forums - Banner

Conspiracy Resurrection: Game Over

Replies

• jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jae, very well done. I tip my cap to you.
    For the last time, I haven't DONE anything. I think you're being kind of silly and melodramatic. If you believe I'm a villain, put your money where your mouth is. Making some sort of martyr final stand doesn't help anyone except the villains.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    wilki1999 wrote:
    ++Wijsheid

He needs to be alive. He is one of the best players in this game

He is a good player but equally a good villain.
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Well, it's near the end of the game so I'm going to guess (since the villains have been doing so well) and vote for Johnny. I just have a feeling that he might've been playing us this whole time, and I really don't have any more leads.

++johnny50373
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Juliet, give what some of the alive players what they want. I have have done my best to get you out when you are alive. I shared my information. If i was a villain i could have easily said i won, lie and say that player x was a villain. Do what i wanted to do for you. I would spent all the time i can to use that possibly last chance to find a villain alive.

Whatever happens, thanks for the votes who did vote for me!
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Juliet, give what some of the alive players what they want. I have have done my best to get you out when you are alive. I shared my information.If i was a villain i could have easily said i won, lie and say that player x was a villain. Do what i wanted to do for you. I would spent all the time i can to use that possibly last chance to find a villain alive.

Whatever happens, thanks for the votes who did vote for me!

But Wij... The GLs said that the name revealed was innocent. :?
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    Official Vote Count

Alive:
    1. johnny50373 3 votes (lynnmckenz82, jae_bazz, pollardfreek)
    2. lynnmckenz82 1 vote (yukongirl123)
    Currently johnny50373 will be lynched by having the most votes.

Limbo:
    1. Corrcorrcorr 3 votes (juliet603, eliansukke180, MaxxSpider)
    2. Wijsheid 3 votes (crosby357, henpot7514, Wijsheid)
    Currently Corrcorrcorr will be resurrected by reaching three votes first.

Forced vote: johnny50373, MaxxSpider
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    Jae, very well done. I tip my cap to you.
    For the last time, I haven't DONE anything. I think you're being kind of silly and melodramatic. If you believe I'm a villain, put your money where your mouth is. Making some sort of martyr final stand doesn't help anyone except the villains.

I disagree.
    My permanent death will help the SFers more than me going to limbo.
    I think I've mentioned it but just in case...
    This is what I've been doing this whole game.
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Boy. My partner is gunna sure be pissed! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Great. About to revive someone who is doing next to nothing in this game. She has done nothing to help.
  • Aiddann86
    655 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Well I don't really think johnny is a villain, but I don't think the clues really point to jae, but I believe lynn a tad bit more the jae.

Sorry old partner, I know you would make a very good villain if you had recieved the role again and I think it would very hyphypocritical if lynn turns out to be a villain, after her very convincing posts how upsetting it was to be accused, that I believe she was genuine.

So no hard feelings but ++jae_bazz
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    Evening Message - Day 8
    Final Vote Count:

Alive:
    1. johnny50373 3 votes (lynnmckenz82, jae_bazz, pollardfreek)
    2. lynnmckenz82 1 vote (yukongirl123)
    3. jae_bazz 1 vote (Aiddan)
    johnny50373 is lynched by having the most votes.

Limbo:
    1. Corrcorrcorr 3 votes (juliet603, eliansukke180, MaxxSpider)
    2. Wijsheid 3 votes (crosby357, henpot7514, Wijsheid)
    Corrcorrcorr is resurrected by reaching three votes first.

Story:

Six were left and tensions were at an all time high.

"We know one of you knows something," asserted Comic Book Guy. "Now who is it?"

"I know something," replied Duffman.

"Well? Someone speak up!" commanded Otto.

"I know something about Groundskeeper Willie," Duffman tried again.

"The Reverend gave information to someone," Hutz thought aloud. "Maybe it was Troy McClure."

Duffman sighed.

"Yeah, probably was Troy," agreed Moe.

Meanwhile, those in limbo were having their own crisis. They were having trouble deciding on one person to trust, even though their cup runneth over with souls.

"I don't trust anyone," said Rafael. "But if you don't trust me, I'll follow Johnny Tightlips outta here."

Roy looked around. "I trust Maggie the most, look how innocent she looks sitting there with her pacifier."

"Isn't she the one that shot Mr. Burns that one time?" asked Duffman. "She looks the most suspicious to me."

The reverend watched these discussions from a distance, and his mind wandered to an old fable:

There was once a Cat who was so watchful, that a Mouse hardly dared show the tip of his whiskers for fear of being eaten alive. That Cat seemed to be everywhere at once with his claws all ready for a pounce. At last the Mice kept so closely to their dens, that the Cat saw he would have to use his wits well to catch one. So one day he climbed up on a shelf and hung from it, head downward, as if he were dead, holding himself up by clinging to some ropes with one paw.

When the Mice peeped out and saw him in that position, they thought he had been hung up there in punishment for some misdeed. Very timidly at first they stuck out their heads and sniffed about carefully. But as nothing stirred, all trooped joyfully out to celebrate the death of the Cat.

Just then the Cat let go his hold, and before the Mice recovered from their surprise, he had made an end of three or four.

Now the Mice kept more strictly at home than ever. But the Cat, who was still hungry for Mice, knew more tricks than one. Rolling himself in flour until he was covered completely, he lay down in the flour bin, with one eye open for the Mice.

Sure enough, the Mice soon began to come out. To the Cat it was almost as if he already had a plump young Mouse under his claws, when an old Rat, who had had much experience with Cats and traps, and had even lost a part of his tail to pay for it, sat up at a safe distance from a hole in the wall where he lived.

"Take care!" he cried. "That may be a heap of meal, but it looks to me very much like the Cat. Whatever it is, it is wisest to keep at a safe distance."

Somehow amidst all the confusion and fear, two names were chosen, and the Springfielders hoped those names would be the last. Would the morning bring a rejuvenated Springfield, with full peace restored?

Or were they all doomed...
    Alive:
    Aiddan [Groundskeeper Willie]
    jae_bazz [Comic Book Guy]
    lynnmckenz82 [Paul McCartney]
    pollardfreek [Otto Mann]
    yukongirl123 [Moe Szyslak]
    Corrcorrcorr [Maggie Simpson]

Limbo:
    kyaray [Santas little Helper]
    crosby357 [Sideshow Bob]
    wilki1999 [Ralph Wiggum]
    eliansukke180 [Khlav Kalash vendor]
    juliet603 [Roy]
    MaxxSpider [Raphael the Sarcastic Clerk]
    henpot7514 [Ned Flanders]
    Wijsheid [Duffman]
    johnny50373 [Lionel Hutz]

Permanently Dead:
    stingray1122 [Lisa Simpson] (regular Springfielder)
    urlaub694 [Gerald the Unibrow Baby] (regular Springfielder)
    SirLance_Elot [Johnny Tightlips] (regular Springfielder)
    annettemarc [Selma Bouvier] (Tonguetangler)
    brandonl1226 [Troy Mcclure] (regular Springfielder)
    Day 9 begins Thursday 6PM GMT/1PM EST

Please send in your night duties, if you have any
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Next time i know what i got to do. Like corr never be around and do nothing to help. If she was not a young girl, she would not have been seen as innocent because she said ONE sentence when she went to limbo. Dissapointed in some. I am done with the CG's
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    GL question: Seriously?
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    I could answer your question, if you rephrased
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:

I had a forced vote. I did not vote. Why am I not permanently dead?

I should be dead and my role should have been revealed.
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:

You are most assuredly out of the game, and as when this happened previously it will go into effect soon enough. I apologize if this does not give you as much satisfaction as you had previously anticipated.
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:

You are most assuredly out of the game, and as when this happened previously it will go into effect soon enough. I apologize if this does not give you as much satisfaction as you had previously anticipated.

I can wait. Thanks for clarifying. :)
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    Morning Message - Day 9

That night was not a quiet night. While many souls relaxed peacefully, two did not.

Even with accusations flying everywhere and at least one villain on the loose, the majority of the town seemed to be in agreement over one thing: the guilt of Santa’s Little Helper. The dog's ghostly form floating in a small kennel, he remembered his last night alive.

“Ruff!” he barked, coming to the conclusion to visit Lionel Hutz that night. Pushing his head through the cat flap to check for any signs of life, his body followed and he headed out into the night, leaving the Simpsons’ backyard. As he swiftly pawed his way to Hutz’s dingy apartment, he had the strange sensation there was somebody, or some people, following him, heading to the same destination.

He climbed through the bushes behind a wire fence, peering out into the apartment’s window to see that Hutz was lazing on his armchair, asleep. Santa’s Little Helper prepared to jump the fence, but before he leaped, he heard two people quietly tiptoeing down the sidewalk. The dog lowered back into the bush, perking up his ears. He heard one of the two say, “I’ll send Hutz to limbo, then you quickly finish him off with the magic. They won’t have a clue what’s happened!”

“Okay, shall we make a move?” the second replied.

Santa’s Little Helper knew it was time to act. He sprung off of his hind legs, over the fence, and began to bark ferociously at the two murderers, snapping at their ankles.

“Run! Hide your face, we can’t have any witnesses, even if they are a dog!” said the first in a strained whisper, and the two sprinted away from the scene.

Santa's Little Helper snapped back to reality as a white light floated down, stopping right in front of his cage. It was warm and welcoming, and since the cage couldn't really hold him anyway he glided through the bars, and on to find the ultimate peace.

Lionel Hutz was not at peace. Despair came over him, along with anger and pride. I can't stay here after they accused me and killed me, he thought. When I am gone for good, and there are yet more murders during the night, they will all see.

He had stayed behind at the church after everyone left. The still-recharging magic mirror rested on the pulpit, unguarded and beckoning him. Without hesitation, he approached and pushed the red button. He did this completely unaware that it would not matter at all.

While most alive slept deeply, two did not.

A wicked smiled crossed Paul McCartney's face as he approached the elementary school. This was his night. First he would get Otto, then go for Willie. Paul had a gut feeling that one, maybe Willie, would betray the Springfielders. Then those innocent fools would have no chance, the town would be his. The soul of his partner had stayed home for this one night, having total faith in their victory.

Otto was sleeping on the top of his bus when Paul approached. The singer had a good angle from where he was standing, and took out a mini ray gun, aiming at Otto's head. Paul pulled the trigger.

But Otto was prepared for this. He had suspected Paul, and prepared for the ambush. Right as the ray gun fired, Otto lifted a deflector shield. The deadly ray bounced off the shield heading straight back towards Paul. The wicked smile stripped from the singer's face just before the ray caught the devil in his heart.

The next morning, Otto conveyed the news of the night to the remaining Springfielders, and no one besides Paul McCartney had fallen that night. They had done it, the Springfielders had removed the villainous threat, and the town was once again safe. Just one last step left, to destroy the magic mirror.

Reverend Lovejoy knew they would be coming for it. He approached the mirror and sighed. It was a marvelous invention, such a shame to smash it to pieces. Something moved in the reflection. He turned and saw Mr. Teeny standing inside the open door, lighting a cigarette. "Hey," he called out, about to tell the monkey no smoking in the church, but then paused. This reminded him of something. What was it?

Mr. Teeny approached the front the church, cigarette in his mouth, and came to stand beside the mirror looking at Lovejoy. He pointed to the red button on top.

"What?" Lovejoy asked, confused. "Do you want me to push it? But it hasn't been 24 hours..." he trailed off, gazing at the stained glass windows. Mr. Teeny moved and placed a metal object on the crimson carpet. The object spun round and round. The monkey stood up and Lovejoy noticed the red bow tie. The news story suddenly came back to him, causing him to remember just enough that the Reverend turned back to the mirror, and pushed the button.

The townsfolk were charging in, a few with hammers in hand, and saw Reverend Lovejoy being sucked into the mirror, heading for permanent death.

"Wake up, honey."

Lovejoy felt someone remove a band from his wrist, and opened his eyes. He could just make out Helen standing next to him. He lay in a hospital bed, with a bunch of other people looking down upon him. As his blurred vision became clear, he saw Comic Book Guy, Otto, Moe, and Willie holding Maggie.

"Did we get the murderers? Are they trapped in limbo? Shouldn't I be dead?" he asked, trying to remember what happened last.

"What are you talking about? There are no murderers, everything is fine here."

"Yeah Kang and Kodos tried to conquer the world, but we Springfielders resisted, until they gave up and ran away. You were very badly injured in the fighting, and doc put you in a coma while you healed.

"What? Where are Lisa, Selma, or even the Kalav Kalash vendor?"

"Did you forget? They went down in the rebellion. Along with a bunch of others. The aliens had a few spies amongst us, but we got 'em all."

Lovejoy turned his head to see another bed in his room. Mr. Teeny lay immobile, and a nearby machine indicated a steady heartbeat.

"Doc put him a coma as well. Caught a bad shot, but should pull through."

Lovejoy took a moment to process all the information. He looked at Comic Book Guy and asked, "so that's it, the town is safe?"

Comic Book Guy looked back at Lovejoy and replied, "for now, but I have a feeling this kinda thing may happen again very soon."
    Congratulations Springfielders!

Alive:

jae_bazz [Comic Book Guy] (regular Springfielder)
    pollardfreek [Otto Mann] (Rival)
    yukongirl123 [Moe Szyslak] (Doppelgänger)
    Aiddan [Groundskeeper Willie] (Traitor)
    Corrcorrcorr [Maggie Simpson] (Grim Reaper)

nqPMHx4.gif

Dead:
    stingray1122 [Lisa Simpson] (regular Springfielder)
    SirLance_Elot [Johnny Tightlips] (regular Springfielder)
    juliet603 [Roy] (regular Springfielder)
    urlaub694 [Gerald the Unibrow Baby] (regular Springfielder)
    brandonl1226 [Troy Mcclure] (regular Springfielder)
    johnny50373 [Lionel Hutz] (regular Springfielder)

annettemarc [Selma Bouvier] (Tonguetangler)
    kyaray [Santas little Helper] (Protector)
    crosby357 [Sideshow Bob] (Dyslexic Bookkeeper)
    eliansukke180 [Khlav Kalash vendor] (Politician)
    MaxxSpider [Raphael the Sarcastic Clerk] (Rival)

henpot7514 [Ned Flanders] (Villain, partnered with wij)
    Wijsheid [Duffman] (Villain, partnered with hen)
    wilki1999 [Ralph Wiggum] (Villain, partnered with lynn)
    lynnmckenz82 [Paul McCartney] (Villain, partnered with wilki)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    woo hoo we won

told you i was not a villain
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    tumblr_lx6ttwhgPS1r9x0sdo1_500.gif
    Well done, Springfielders! All of the villains played a great game, too! Congratulations Lynn for making it so far :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!