EA Forums - Banner

Conspiracy Resurrection: Game Over

Replies

• johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I'm shocked that kyaray wasn't a villain.

i was sure you and wij were a team until you let yourself die

I was so sure jae was a villain. I thought it was the best way to prove to everyone that I was serious. I was wrong.
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm shocked that kyaray wasn't a villain.

I didn't understand why all you guys thought she was :lol:

"Paul is dead". That's all I can say.
    The "clues" seemed so obvious.
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Also, on night 3, Kyaray saved you from permanent death, Johnny :lol:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Oh my God!!

Didn't I say Lynn right from the start???? and Wilki!!! It's funny I changed my mind about both of them during the last day though lol!

Wij became very suspicious to me during his desperate battle to get out of limbo (after he'd said so many times that people who weren't trying to get out were more likely to be innocent :lol: ) so I figured something was going on...

Surprised about Henpot though! Not so much Kya purely because of the "something" comment about the person who could be crossed off the list.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    So... Jae and Sting, when's sign up? :lol:

• jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    So... Jae and Sting, when's sign up? :lol:

:mrgreen:
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Darn! Well, it was stressful, but it got fun again towards the end. :-)

One thing I have to say to Aiddan (because otherwise he'll hate me) and Hen. Those outbursts WERE NOT MADE UP. I was truly upset, and I did almost quit twice. I don't LIKE being a villain. It's hell on my nerves.

But as I say, it got fun towards the end. And I dropped some hints that no one picked up on. Here's a quote from John Lennon:

"Later, I went back and looked at it and realized that the walrus was the bad guy in the story and the carpenter was the good guy. I thought, Oh, s--t, I picked the wrong guy."

I posted the video "I Am The Walrus". I also posted "Glass Onion", with the line: "And here's another clue for you all/The Walrus was Paul." Check my status: "Sitting in an English garden", just like in IATW.

You guys weren't nearly as observant as you thought!

Anyway, it was fun. I'm glad the "moonrock" thing wasn't a real clue. Talk about far-fetched....

GLs, please explain all the clues that you DID drop! Thanks!
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    I'm not in a good mood but on the other hand i see jae is next. Don't want to miss it actually
    You have a little time to think about it, we're going to hold off on sign up for about a week, and then it'll be another chunk of time before the game actually starts.

I think we have some cool twists on board, but then again I'm obviously biased. :wink:
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Also, on night 3, Kyaray saved you from permanent death, Johnny :lol:

:lol: Wow. These games?!

Sorry, kyaray.
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I think I'm gonna have a CG break, sorry Jae & Sting.

Be good if some more noobs got involved and changed it up a bit :D

Lynn - you played brilliantly! Not one person suspected you! And again, I'm sorry I upset you. Hope we're good.
  • annettemarc
    7720 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    +1 about GL explaining clues. Probably easiest for them to go to first post in thread where all the story is pasted, and make all their clues in red font and let us figure out how they were clues. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    "Think of the children" "devilish laughter". Clue, right?
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:

Lynn - you played brilliantly! Not one person suspected you! And again, I'm sorry I upset you. Hope we're good.

:( Like jae said there is going to be a bit of break before the game starts.

Not one living person :wink:
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    +1 about GL explaining clues. Probably easiest for them to go to first post in thread where all the story is pasted, and make all their clues in red font and let us figure out how they were clues. :)
    this sounds like a lot of work :P
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:

AHEM!! I suspected Lynn from the first day! :lol:

Proof no one listens to me lol (well except Lynn, she knew! :twisted: )
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Wow, I can't believe we pulled it off! You're welcome Springfielders, I used my coward ability and put Lynn as my replacement :P Thanks to my rival Maxx as well for vouching for my innocence and for staying in limbo, which allowed me to use my ability in the first place.

BTW- Great Job to the GL's! Even though this was my first CG and I don't have any previous games to compare this to, this was an excellent game and I had soooo much fun playing. Good game to everybody involved, your guys' dedication was unreal, and it inspired me to really apply myself to this game. Huzzah!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Wow, I can't believe we pulled it off! You're welcome Springfielders, I used my coward ability and put Lynn as my replacement :P Thanks to my rival Maxx as well for vouching for my innocence and for staying in limbo, which allowed me to use my ability in the first place.

BTW- Great Job to the GL's! Even though this was my first CG and I don't have any previous games to compare this to, this was an excellent game and I had soooo much fun playing. Good game to everybody involved, your guys' dedication was unreal, and it inspired me to really apply myself to this game. Huzzah!

Glad you enjoyed your first CG (non werewolf)

Now sign up for the next one :wink:
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Me and lynn tried to kill johnny loads, including last night. Just a shame that we thought we could push the suspicion over to jae and aiddan by killing pollard. Well that backfired :lol:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2015

it was so funny
    you accused me of being a villain and i was so confused by this so i asked the JBlue if you knew i was your rival as well or if it was only one way.
    she then said you got the same message i got but names reversed.
    i couldn't understand why you would accuse me knowing i am innocent. so then i told JBlue i was going to try to get you killed for that and funny thing you got put into limbo that day.
    then i was able to use the special ability but it didn't matter because nobody targeted me.
    then when it looked like i was being a target from the mob i had to get you out of limbo.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Me and lynn tried to kill johnny loads, including last night. Just a shame that we thought we could push the suspicion over to jae and aiddan by killing pollard. Well that backfired :lol:

If you voted for me fifteen minutes sooner yesterday, i would still be alive :twisted:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!