EA Forums - Banner

Conspiracy Resurrection: Game Over

Replies

• Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    I would like to briefly complain about all the crap we got over those reveals, which were created to help you, and I hope you now see that each time it was 0, and there was no way we could say that.
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Wow, I can't believe we pulled it off! You're welcome Springfielders, I used my coward ability and put Lynn as my replacement :P Thanks to my rival Maxx as well for vouching for my innocence and for staying in limbo, which allowed me to use my ability in the first place.

BTW- Great Job to the GL's! Even though this was my first CG and I don't have any previous games to compare this to, this was an excellent game and I had soooo much fun playing. Good game to everybody involved, your guys' dedication was unreal, and it inspired me to really apply myself to this game. Huzzah!

it was so funny
    you accused me of being a villain and i was so confused by this so i asked the JBlue if you knew i was your rival as well or if it was only one way.
    she then said you got the same message i got but names reversed.
    i couldn't understand why you would accuse me knowing i am innocent. so then i told JBlue i was going to try to get you killed for that and funny thing you got put into limbo that day.
    then i was able to use the special ability but it didn't matter because nobody targeted me.
    then when it looked like i was being a target from the mob i had to get you out of limbo.

Lol yeah, I didn't quite fully understand the rival role at first. I was wondering why two innocent Springfielders would be rivals since we were both trying to kill villains. Then I realized that it would make less sense if the GL's would have let me know the identity of one of the villains outright, and I finally figured out the rival role 100% and that we were both SF'ers. Took a while for it to click though.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Wow, I can't believe we pulled it off! You're welcome Springfielders, I used my coward ability and put Lynn as my replacement :P Thanks to my rival Maxx as well for vouching for my innocence and for staying in limbo, which allowed me to use my ability in the first place.

BTW- Great Job to the GL's! Even though this was my first CG and I don't have any previous games to compare this to, this was an excellent game and I had soooo much fun playing. Good game to everybody involved, your guys' dedication was unreal, and it inspired me to really apply myself to this game. Huzzah!

it was so funny
    you accused me of being a villain and i was so confused by this so i asked the JBlue if you knew i was your rival as well or if it was only one way.
    she then said you got the same message i got but names reversed.
    i couldn't understand why you would accuse me knowing i am innocent. so then i told JBlue i was going to try to get you killed for that and funny thing you got put into limbo that day.
    then i was able to use the special ability but it didn't matter because nobody targeted me.
    then when it looked like i was being a target from the mob i had to get you out of limbo.

Lol yeah, I didn't quite fully understand the rival role at first. I was wondering why two innocent Springfielders would be rivals since we were both trying to kill villains. Then I realized that it would make less sense if the GL's would have let me know the identity of one of the villains outright, and I finally figured out the rival role 100% and that we were both SF'ers. Took a while for it to click though.

i was so worried you were not going to get resurrected and then i was going to be put into limbo.
    i figured if you got out and as long as the mob didn't kill you during the day you would be the one to win the game if springfielders won and it worked that way.
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    The password for DMP is "MrTeeny" btw, if anyone is slightly curious
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    I think I'm gonna have a CG break, sorry Jae & Sting.

Be good if some more noobs got involved and changed it up a bit :D

Lynn - you played brilliantly! Not one person suspected you! And again, I'm sorry I upset you. Hope we're good.

Yeah me too, taking a break for awhile, I'm sure Jae and Stings game will be awesome too, good luck you too!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:

Lynn - you played brilliantly! Not one person suspected you! And again, I'm sorry I upset you. Hope we're good.

Yeah me too, taking a break for awhile, I'm sure Jae and Stings game will be awesome too, good luck you too!

:(
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Well thanks for the comments in dead man's party that i am a good manipulator. I used frank underwood gifs for a reason :lol:

Endorsing pollard, johnny, juliet amd others out of limbo was a long term play in case i needed them. Unfortunatley they were out of limbo when i got there. I almost managed to squeeze out of limbo. Oh btw: i was indeed sure about brandon to be a villain. Therefore is perm killed him.

If i had been resurrected, i would hve had a good chance to win. Four players alive, i prepped pollard, jae and johnny and aiddan enough to get lynn lynched (depending who survived and all)and at night two would die making me and a second player beginning the last day. All i needed to do then was vote for the other as soon as the day started.

Wilki voting in limbo for me fifteen minutes too late was the party pooper element :P
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    I would like to briefly complain about all the crap we got over those reveals, which were created to help you, and I hope you now see that each time it was 0, and there was no way we could say that.

I couldn't believe they were used so fast. At the same time, I was worried that when I didn't vote for them, I'd be suspicious. :lol:
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:

:(

I'll be the first one to sign up for your guys' next game. Like Hen said I'm sure we'll be able to rustle some of the newer members of the forum (like mattruns) to start playing. I'm very much looking forward to it.
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Me and lynn tried to kill johnny loads, including last night. Just a shame that we thought we could push the suspicion over to jae and aiddan by killing pollard. Well that backfired :lol:

The "troll-like sound" was you. Christmas Ralph!
    Sneaky!

I knew you were playing differently!
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Well thanks for the comments in dead man's party that i am a good manipulator. I used frank underwood gifs for a reason :lol:

Endorsing pollard, johnny, juliet amd others out of limbo was a long term play in case i needed them. Unfortunatley they were out of limbo when i got there. I almost managed to squeeze out of limbo. Oh btw: i was indeed sure about brandon to be a villain. Therefore is perm killed him.

If i had been resurrected, i would hve had a good chance to win. Four players alive, i prepped pollard, jae and johnny and aiddan enough to get lynn lynched (depending who survived and all)and at night two would die making me and a second player beginning the last day. All i needed to do then was vote for the other as soon as the day started.

Wilki voting in limbo for me fifteen minutes too late was the party pooper element :P

Yeah, you were really close to winning, you played an excellent game wij. You were probably dead last on my list of suspects out of everyone. You had me (and I assume Juliet as well) wrapped around your little finger
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    the troll-like sound was just Moe
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I too might be missing the next game, but I'm sure it'll be great!
  • annettemarc
    7720 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Yeah, it was exciting to learn that both teams of villains killed me. As GL explained to me in the deadmansparty "Spoiler" thread, wij/henpot sent me to limbo, and Lynn/wilki "finished me off". I didn't think there was that much about me that seemed threatening.

Only thing I didn't like about the limbo mechanism was not having enough people in deadmansparty to chat with. But the tradeoff was the fact that so many players got to keep playing for so long.

Wij, I was sure you were about to weasel your way out of limbo later today -- you came so close to it yesterday! And I was badgering poor Barry and jblue asking what would happen if you got out and Lynn survived ...

I also couldn't think of ANY way Lynn could have died last night, but they needled me to figure out how it was possible ... And finally that the only way for Lynn to die would be if lynn chose pollard and pollard chose to stand behind Lynn. And sure enough that's what happened!

BTW,question for GL: If Lynn had targeted Aiddan as primary target and pollard as her backup, would Lynn die but Aiddan end up a villain?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Where is deadmansparty anyway? It's a separate forum right?
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    BTW,question for GL: If Lynn had targeted Aiddan as primary target and pollard as her backup, would Lynn die but Aiddan end up a villain?
    I think so :wink:

and if pollard had written anyone else, most likely lynn/aiddan/wilki would have won
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    Where is deadmansparty anyway? It's a separate forum right?
    deadmansparty.freeforums.org
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I have to know what the GLs thought of this one!
    Final Revision: swapping the ed and ing from noticing and hovered.
    1. Attention!
    2. Getting noticed hovering.
    3. Collectively desperate figures.
    4. Murderers aren't fearing CCC.
    5. Sales shown sympathetically.
    6. What new one Marge, who(m)?

Edit: all words used.
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    I have to know what the GLs thought of this one!
    Final Revision: swapping the ed and ing from noticing and hovered.
    1. Attention!
    2. Getting noticed hovering.
    3. Collectively desperate figures.
    4. Murderers aren't fearing CCC.
    5. Sales shown sympathetically.
    6. What new one Marge, who(m)?

Edit: all words used.
    I thought it was even worse than the shopping list debacle :lol:
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    I think so :wink:

and if pollard had written anyone else, most likely lynn/aiddan/wilki would have won

Ahhh OK, thanks for the link; hopefully I won't need it in the next game :wink: And yeah, I'm glad I didn't put anyone else as my first option to hide behind, I almost did. I was suspicious of Lynn but I didn't want to call her out publicly cuz I felt for her and the turmoil she was going through. A lot of luck (good or bad depending on your perspective) that last day/night:

1. Wij didn't get revived
    2. Villains decided to kill me and not a different Springfielder
    3. Me deciding who to hide behind
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!