EA Forums - Banner

Conspiracy Resurrection: Game Over

Replies

• barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I don't know how crazy you think Jblue and I are. :lol: Myself, I would never write in that much detail. BTW, the villain shopping at the Kwik-E-Mart was Henpot/Ned. Henpot was absent for a few RL days, but not a full GD. Also, Ned being the kind person he is (whilst murdering people..) offered to go to the shop for others.
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    I don't know how crazy you think Jblue and I are. :lol: Myself, I would never write in that much detail. BTW, the villain shopping at the Kwik-E-Mart was Henpot/Ned. Henpot was absent for a few RL days, but not a full GD. Also, Ned being the kind person he is (whilst murdering people..) offered to go to the shop for others.
    Yeah the character's break was very brief, a midday break.

And the main thing I was going for was that is was a character who would shop frequently at the Kwik-E-Mart, someone who Apu was very familiar with. That's why he would be surprised not to have seen him in a few days. It should have been clear that the villain could not have been anyone who would ask for those items, yet it was taken the exact opposite...
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Coolio.
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    the troll-like sound was just Moe

Hey!
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Awesome game!

Thank you, Jblue and barry.
    You both rock!
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    As for the rainbow voting...
    Marge Simpson was not at the church. She had been up all night.

After the lynching the day before, she left the church angry that the town had subjected her daughter to such a quick demise. She entered the house, grabbed her robe and a spell book, and began formulating an appropriate form of revenge.
    yeah I was punishing you for lynching sting on day 1 :wink: but you still never managed to resurrect him :?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Awesome game!

Thank you, Jblue and barry.
    You both rock!

This!

Awesome job! Kudo's to you!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    As for the rainbow voting...
    Marge Simpson was not at the church. She had been up all night.

After the lynching the day before, she left the church angry that the town had subjected her daughter to such a quick demise. She entered the house, grabbed her robe and a spell book, and began formulating an appropriate form of revenge.
    yeah I was punishing you for lynching sting on day 1 :wink: but you still never managed to resurrect him :?

tumblr_inline_n8z6soKg4P1r00kpm.gif

Yeah unfortunately I never got resurrected :(
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    Also I just threw in those The Who references for fun in the first evening message, and to help get something written down lol. I did it with Radiohead in the second one too. Was gonna do it each time, but then I changed songs along the way, and didn't feel like doing it anymore lol.

and the weird evening message day 4, amongst other things, was him meeting kinda versions of the scarecrow, tin man and cowardly lion
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    I think I'm gonna have a CG break, sorry Jae & Sting.

Be good if some more noobs got involved and changed it up a bit :D

Lynn - you played brilliantly! Not one person suspected you! And again, I'm sorry I upset you. Hope we're good.

We're good. I overreacted.

Just a few more questions for the GLs!

The "man with no pants"--who? Aiddan? Someone else? What did he make sense about?

The "funniest clue" was what? I know at one point Juliet said, "Wouldn't it be funny if Paul McCartney were a villain?", and I was like, "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" But no one took it seriously, including her. :-)

Oh, and Sting, I'm the one who first realized it was all a dream. :-D
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    BTW,question for GL: If Lynn had targeted Aiddan as primary target and pollard as her backup, would Lynn die but Aiddan end up a villain?
    I think so :wink:

and if pollard had written anyone else, most likely lynn/aiddan/wilki would have won

Ahhh OK, thanks for the link; hopefully I won't need it in the next game :wink: And yeah, I'm glad I didn't put anyone else as my first option to hide behind, I almost did. I was suspicious of Lynn but I didn't want to call her out publicly cuz I felt for her and the turmoil she was going through. A lot of luck (good or bad depending on your perspective) that last day/night:

1. Wij didn't get revived
    2. Villains decided to kill me and not a different Springfielder
    3. Me deciding who to hide behind

Oh, yeah. I almost picked Aiddan to go first, but he didn't suspect me, so I went for you. Wrong choice! And you had picked ME! What a coincidence.
  • Aiddann86
    655 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    That was harder then being the villain. I was juggling with a lot of stuff. I didn't want to completely point fingers at a villain for fear that if I ever did get killed and turned to a villain, people would suspect why my suspicions changed, but at the same time I wanted to be helpful so I wouldn't get lynched.

Also I don't think jblue or barry told you the entire role. If I would have been killed by either team the very first night I would have overslept and went to limbo anyway.

So I had it in my head if I did get killed that first night that I would be as helpful as possible and get resurrected then get killed a second time and no one would mark me as the traitor. But alas that didn't even happen.

Also Lynn I am shocked but glad( is that the word I should use, glad that you aren't that type of person what I should say) that you were really hurt and not just acting. (man that sounds wrong to say, I hope you understand how I mean that lol)

I also want to add that I am somewhat glad I didn't become a villain(though I pretty sure I could have pulled it off this time). Four times in a row would have been a death warrant for me for sure next game. Might as well say "vote Aiddan off, he could be a villain for the 5, 6, 7, 8 time" glad my villain streak didn't continue.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Aiddan wrote:
    Also Lynn I am shocked but glad( is that the word I should use, glad that you aren't that type of person what I should say) that you were really hurt and not just acting. (man that sounds wrong to say, I hope you understand how I mean that lol)

I understand completely. I felt really bad when you said that about being upset if I turned out to be a villain. I could see how you'd think I was faking being upset to further my position, but honest to God, I didn't.

All I really wanted was to be the TT. Maybe in a future game!

Good playing! I had no idea you were the traitor, or I would've killed you MUCH sooner.
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    Just a few more questions for the GLs!

The "man with no pants"--who? Aiddan? Someone else? What did he make sense about?
    The man with no pants was Lionel Hutz aka Johnny, when he was talking about Wilki. But as it turned out, all jokes led to villains (aiddan-lynn, urlaub-lynn&wij) and aiddan was not joking about elian but somehow that became the focus.
    The "funniest clue" was what? I know at one point Juliet said, "Wouldn't it be funny if Paul McCartney were a villain?", and I was like, "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" But no one took it seriously, including her. :-)
    Just pointing back to the no pants clue, and emphasizing the "joke" part so as to hopefully point away from elian and towards you, wij and wilki. And as I said, all jokes led to villains, even that Juliet one apparently :lol:

Have you guys ever seen the Monster energy drink lady? I saw it a bit ago and it reminded me of this game :lol: If you're looking to prove something, you will probably find clues that get you there.

• barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Aiddan wrote:
    I also want to add that I am somewhat glad I didn't become a villain(though I pretty sure I could have pulled it off this time). Four times in a row would have been a death warrant for me for sure next game. Might as well say "vote Aiddan off, he could be a villain for the 5, 6, 7, 8 time" glad my villain streak didn't continue.

You were so close to being converted, too! :lol: I got Lynn's PM with Pollard as the main target and you as the back-up, and I thought Lynn/You/Wilki had it. Then Pollard chose Lynn, backfiring on her before she had got to you. Congrats Pollard, and to Maxx for playing the role so well.
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    And I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for such a great game. Without these I wouldn't be on the board at all, long since lost interest in the game. I might be a little more inactive than usual (maybe) just to calm down and not have to check the boards every 5 minutes :lol: and get back to a half-normal sleep schedule... probably not. Looking forward to Jae & Sting's game!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    And I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for such a great game. Without these I wouldn't be on the board at all, long since losing interest in the game. I might be a little more inactive than usual (maybe) just to calm down and not have to check the boards every 5 minutes :lol: and get back to a half-normal sleep schedule... probably not. Looking forward to Jae & Sting's game!

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

It was an awesome game! And will always have a special place in my heart as the first game where I was still alive at the end.
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    And I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for such a great game. Without these I wouldn't be on the board at all, long since losing interest in the game. I might be a little more inactive than usual (maybe) just to calm down and not have to check the boards every 5 minutes :lol: and get back to a half-normal sleep schedule... probably not. Looking forward to Jae & Sting's game!

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

It was an awesome game! And will always have a special place in my heart as the first game where I was still alive at the end.
    *waits for this day to come*
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    We won!

woo-o.gif

Congrats to Blue and Barry, great game. Thank you for putting it on for us. Well done to the Villains, you played a great game and almost took it. Well done to my fellow Springfielders! We got there in the end.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!