*bark* oh we're playing *bark*
    fhReSnu.gif
    That gif is mesmerizing.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Well so far we have established that Wilki and stingray are a villain team

*suck* *suck* I don't trust you to be innocent yet either, OH I can talk! :shock: *suck* *suck*

I don't think we can trust anyone yet. Apart from the beautiful ladies. They can't be liars
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Well so far we have established that Wilki and stingray are a villain team

*suck* *suck* I don't trust you to be innocent yet either, OH I can talk! :shock: *suck* *suck*

I don't think we can trust anyone yet. Apart from the beautiful ladies. They can't be liars

Well that rules out Lisa, Maggie & Selma :lol:
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wake up

++Urlaub
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    --wilki1999
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Man, I play call of duty for one hour and this thread exploded!

jae_bazz wrote:
    I thought we weren't supposed to reveal what group we're in?
    You're not. It's supposed to be a secret.

Wilki said he was a Springfielder. Unless he's already begun his sneaky treacherous mind games. :wink:

P.S.- Isn't there some kind of characters (asterisks or quotes) to show when we're in character vs. just speaking as ourselves?
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015

jae_bazz wrote:

Wilki said he was a Springfielder. Unless he's already begun his sneaky treacherous mind games. :wink:

P.S.- Isn't there some kind of characters (asterisks or quotes) to show when we're in character vs. just speaking as ourselves?

I am a springfielder too. You can say that, why not. ALL characters are springfielders, nobody is lying if they say that .
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:

jae_bazz wrote:

I am a springfielder too. You can say that, why not. ALL characters are springfielders, nobody is lying if they say that .

^Exactly. If you're a villain, you're still a Springfielder, but just a bad one.

So how many villains we have?

"Mmrh!!" Gerald grumbled while shaking his fist at Maggie"
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Oh yeah, it was more that he said he wished he was a villian but was an innocent Springfielder instead. I'm still trying to get a handle on these games :lol:
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wake up

++Urlaub

--Urlaub
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Official Vote Count

Alive:
    1. wilki1999 2 votes (Maxxspider, juliet603)
    2. Wijsheid 2 votes (jae_bazz, barryriddl474)
    3. eliansukke180 1 vote (urlaub694)
    Currently wilki1999 will be lynched by reaching two votes first.

Forced vote:
    Nobody

Absent:
    Nobody
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Oh yeah, it was more that he said he wished he was a villian but was an innocent Springfielder instead. I'm still trying to get a handle on these games :lol:

Did he say that? What a classic villain thing to say :P :lol:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I never been to Springfield. Sell Khlav Kalash in New York. Next to tower. TOWER!
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015

Even that is allowed. Let us say we start saying what we are. All 20 players will say they are innocent springfielders. So it is not relevant to say thay.

The first day is often a dud. It is with time thay we will notice people making mistakes or contradict themselves or notice duo's defending each other and going after the same people
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I never been to Springfield. Sell Khlav Kalash in New York. Next to tower. TOWER!

So you can not be an innocent springfielder. Under NO circumstances. Interesting
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    Shouldn't wilki have accused at least 3 people by now?

Usually me. Then I accuse him. Then one of us is voted out and turns out to be a regular. Then the other one is voted out. The same every time.
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited January 2015

Love your sig :D
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:

So you can not be an innocent springfielder. Under NO circumstances. Interesting

Nope. In fact, i think i have the only charcater that has never been to Springfield! :lol:
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:

Oh, very food point indeed!

++eliansukke
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:

Love your sig :D

Subway kebab on a stick
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!