EA Forums - Banner

Conspiracy Resurrection: Game Over

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    I never been to Springfield. Sell Khlav Kalash in New York. Next to tower. TOWER!

Love your sig :D

Thanks! Promoting my Khlav Kalash!

Maybe i need to put some Crab juice in there. :lol:
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Oh yeah, it was more that he said he wished he was a villian but was an innocent Springfielder instead. I'm still trying to get a handle on these games :lol:

Even that is allowed. Let us say we start saying what we are. All 20 players will say they are innocent springfielders. So it is not relevant to say thay.

The first day is often a dud. It is with time thay we will notice people making mistakes or contradict themselves or notice duo's defending each other and going after the same people

Ahh I see thanks Wij. I'm just walking on eggshells cuz I don't want to eff anything up.

BTW, are we going to do something to distinguish our text from our character's? Like making our character's text bold or italicized or something?
  • barryriddl474
    4816 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Is it safe to reveal that I'm a bartender? :mrgreen:
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Oh yeah, it was more that he said he wished he was a villian but was an innocent Springfielder instead. I'm still trying to get a handle on these games :lol:

Even that is allowed. Let us say we start saying what we are. All 20 players will say they are innocent springfielders. So it is not relevant to say thay.

The first day is often a dud. It is with time thay we will notice people making mistakes or contradict themselves or notice duo's defending each other and going after the same people

Ahh I see thanks Wij. I'm just walking on eggshells cuz I don't want to eff anything up.

BTW, are we going to do something to distinguish our text from our character's? Like making our character's text bold or italicized or something?

We don't actually have to write in our characters speak :D

Diddily
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015

Hmmm... I have no ideawho barry.
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    I never been to Springfield. Sell Khlav Kalash in New York. Next to tower. TOWER!

Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Yes. See? You're catching on. :lol:

But in all seriousness, the first day is always weird. We're mostly just messing around because we have no information to actually talk about. Once people start getting sent into limbo, then we'll at least have some leads to sort of support our wild speculation. But for now: silliness. :P
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:

But in all seriousness, the first day is always weird. We're mostly just messing around because we have no information to actually talk about. Once people start getting sent into limbo, then we'll at least have some leads to sort of support our wild speculation. But for now: silliness. :P

Silly?

Elian practicly admited he can not be an innocent springfielder. And Stingray was a bit too quick to defend wilki. Three villains right there
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Silly?

Elian practicly admited he can not be an innocent springfielder. And Stingray was a bit too quick to defend wilki. Three villains right there
    I never said our silliness wasn't useful... :lol:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Silly?

And your location says villain country, there's 4 villains! Game, set and match!
  • barryriddl474
    4816 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:

Whoa, where did that come from? Oh, right. My actions.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?

No pizza. Only Khav Kalash!
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Silly?

I never said our silliness wasn't useful... :lol:

But then again, urlaub was a bit too quick to start the elin bandwagon....

Never had so much speculation to use in the first hours
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Right, i'll leave you Springfielders to it.

Gonna hit the hay. Night!
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Silly?

And your location says villain country, there's 4 villains! Game, set and match!

Spreading false information to discredit me: villain!
  • barryriddl474
    4816 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Right, i'll leave you Springfielders to it.

Gonna hit the hay. Night!

Night! :D
    1412767153719.jpg
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    In all seriousness, Maxx is being villainy quiet again...

giphy.gif
  • barryriddl474
    4816 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I've done a lot of stuff I ain't proud of; and the stuff I am proud of, is disgusting.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:

giphy.gif

Quite a villainous look there.

So we got at least 8 villains now
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

giphy.gif

Quite a villainous look there.

So we got at least 8 villains now

tumblr_mmenwjiCSO1qh59n0o1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!