EA Forums - Banner

OT Dream Therapy

Prev134
ax0n01
2385 posts Member
I'll start...

Last night I dreamed that I went to a few house parties. I go through the front door, make my way through the living room, dining area, kitchen, back room and backyard. I walk around the side of the house and leave. I arrive at another house, a nicer one, for a party and do the same thing: front door, make my way through the living room, dining area, kitchen, back room and backyard. I walk around the side of the house and leave. I never stay long, just enough to eat, drink and say hi I think as I breeze through the house.

I arrive at a third house, nicest house, and enter the front door and see my friend "Johnny" in the living room. He's smiling, having a good time and raises a beer to me in a toasting motion. Oh look I got a beer too. Lol. *clink* "What's up man?! Woot woot!" I make my way through the dining and kitchen where I see Johnny's dad and he hugs me and is like "how are you?!!" We're all smiles and laughing. I head towards the backyard and stop at the door and realize that I've been in Johnny's house the whole time, for all three parties! He lives in the suburbs and each time his house looks remodeled/improved. Now I look around and he has French windows and doors. Nice stuff! I walk onto his deck and he has a pool and fountains in the backyard. So cool! There's people dancing, swimming, running around, having fun.

I wanna stay but I walk around the side of the house again. I'm joined by a guy and girl this time. They say we're coming right back. we walk along the side but into the neighbors property. And that's all I remember. I just had a feeling that I was on a carousel and going in circles until I jumped off there at the end of the dream.

(Also for your analysis FYI - my friend and I had a disagreement and haven't seen each other in like 2-3 months. My mom knows his parents and are good friends and talk often.)

Ok laugh or let me know what you think.

Edit: long post. thanx for reading.

Replies

• jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Piece of cake. ;)

Your subconscious thinks it's time to make amends. Pick up the phone and call "Johnny." :)
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    No need to call. JOhnny is right here on the forum, right?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    Piece of cake. ;)

Your subconscious thinks it's time to make amends. Pick up the phone and call "Johnny." :)

tumblr_lvbv60zXW61qepf8yo1_500_large.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited January 2015
    maybe you just really want to go party
  • SirLance_Elot
    2148 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Or it could mean you're a psychopath.
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:

^ this :mrgreen:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:

:lol:
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Or it could just be random neurons firing in your brain as you sleep.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited January 2015

Of all the theories i heard, this one is by far the most crazy! :lol:
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:

:lol:

My first thoughts exactly.

Of all the theories i heard, this one is by far the most crazy! :lol:

Crazy good!
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    #SexyDreams
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited January 2015
    ask yourself honestly, are you happy for Jonny? having cool things,friend and parties, or do you feel side line because your not involved when you could of been if it wasn't for the argument?

sounds like the dream is telling you to patch things up and join the party and don't leave.....imo
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    #SexyDreams

I had a dream about Aziz Ansari on Saturday night.
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    you just miss your buddy, you two should reunite!!!

Most of my dreams involve tornados, lately its been work, just recently I went from 16 to 20 hours a week back to 4 hours and ive been coming to a decision I might actually have to quit my job because I keep being overlooked by the seasonal people only because I make 20 cents more than them, if I had known my hours would get cut drastically cause I got a raise I wouldn't take a dang raise...
    but the other dreams are too adult related or ive been having dreams about a dragon taking over the planet...just one dragon, no other dragons around....or Giants taking over the planet and I have to deal with the inevitable that they will eventually eat me but ironically once they finish eating me there will be no more food for them to eat which will cause them to die... :shock: try interpreting any of those, im still lost...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    ^ hey RMV!

i think the dragon and giant may be symbolic of your family - giant = husband?, dragon - baby girl or vice-versa. having a young family can be time and energy consuming esp. when you're working a stressful job (or lack thereof, fighting for your hours). you're the last one left in your dream, b/c you are their world or they rule your's. and you can't kill them b/c you need them. that's why when the giant eats you, the giant will die also. it's your co-dependent relationship. the family falls when one piece goes missing. your family the "inevitable" when you go home from work or the bar. or i might be completely wrong. i hope things get better for you RMV!
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Ever since I was a kid, well as long as I can remember really, i have dreams about stuff happening in the sky. Like weird lights, or the stars doing strange things, meteor showers or just loads of planes flying over. It's always scary but I never really know why, and I cant remember much when I wake up other than that I've had "one of those" dreams again and vague memories about where I was in the dream this time (usually my childhood home, sometimes in the nearby city to where I live now).
  • 4junk3000
    5270 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    My most interesting dreams have been those where I realize in the dream, that I am dreaming, and I go around asking people in the dream who they are and where they came from. Hasn't happened in a while...

ZZZZZZ....
    274817_Papel-de-Parede-Homer-Simpson-Preguicoso-7-Dias-Por-Semana_1280x960.jpg
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:
    ^ hey RMV!

i think the dragon and giant may be symbolic of your family - giant = husband?, dragon - baby girl or vice-versa. having a young family can be time and energy consuming esp. when you're working a stressful job (or lack thereof, fighting for your hours). you're the last one left in your dream, b/c you are their world or they rule your's. and you can't kill them b/c you need them. that's why when the giant eats you, the giant will die also. it's your co-dependent relationship. the family falls when one piece goes missing. your family the "inevitable" when you go home from work or the bar. or i might be completely wrong. i hope things get better for you RMV!

"waves" ax0n01

that sounds about right!!! just feels like the cycle of the werewolf sometimes...lifes ups and downs!!

crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited January 2015
    Am I dreaming right now?
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited January 2015
    Am I dreaming right now?
    Is this the real life?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!