EA Forums - Banner

Have you met

Any of the people behind the voice of a character in The Simpsons?

I was lucky to meet Marcia Wallace at an event before she passed away.

Lovely lady to speak with too.

:(

Unfortunately I have not :/

I have never met any celebrity (meaning gotten the chance to talk to them).

Well actually that's kind of not true, cause my class mate is a J-list Celebrity dancer in Finland and her mother (like a F-list celebrity) was the runner up for Miss Finland, the logo for Finland's Fitness curial and is a famous dancer. I used to be best friends with him, so I talked to them both, so I guess I have talked to celebrities! Yay me!

Replies

• djcenturio629
    101 posts
    edited January 2015
    oo I could be here all day with whom I have met.

Have even been offered a jelly baby by Tom Baker.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I met Reginald Vel Johnson once. He is an American treasure. You guys probably watched him in the UK too. Go ahead, google.

Hint...he is not Urkel.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I met Reginald Vel Johnson once. He is an American treasure. You guys probably watched him in the UK too. Go ahead, google.

Hint...he is not Urkel.

OMG you met Carl Winslow! Family Matters was one of my favs as a kid. So many great memories. Do you remember that episode when Carl and Lt. Murtaugh took down the Dragons gang? It was awesome! And when Carl and Steve Urkel became Bruce Lee?! :lol: awesome!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Never met anyone who was on The Simpsons but I did get to meet a guest voice on Family Guy- New England Patriots player Troy Brown back in 1994, he was in the episode where Peter joins the Patriots after meeting Tom Brady at his high school reunion.

...and I personally know a convicted murderer whose crime was bad enough to have made it onto national telecasts and into major newspapers :oops:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    tumblr_mh5q983mQm1s1syb2o1_500.gif
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1139 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    Never met anyone who was on The Simpsons but I did get to meet a guest voice on Family Guy- New England Patriots player Troy Brown back in 1994, he was in the episode where Peter joins the Patriots after meeting Tom Brady at his high school reunion.

...and I personally know a convicted murderer whose crime was bad enough to have made it onto national telecasts and into major newspapers :oops:

:shock: that's crazy, I'd ask who it is but I sense you don't want to say : )
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    tumblr_mh5q983mQm1s1syb2o1_500.gif

:lol: i was thinking the same thing
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Not for the Simpsons, but I have met Adam West... Who technically has done his voice for the Simpsons.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2015
    Bravewall wrote:
    Not for the Simpsons, but I have met Adam West... Who technically has done his voice for the Simpsons.

You met Batman *Spoiler Alert* (Bruce Wayne) :shock:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

Yep. I told him a story about when I was 3 years old, my baby sitter used to throw parties in my house, and raid my moms liquor cabinet. And I'd come down and be like "Whats going on", and she'd convince me to keep quiet, by letting me stay up late to watch Batman.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2015
    Bravewall wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

Yep. I told him a story about when I was 3 years old, my baby sitter used to throw parties in my house, and raid my moms liquor cabinet. And I'd come down and be like "Whats going on", and she'd convince me to keep quiet, by letting me stay up late to watch Batman.

Ahh so you learnt the art of blackmail at a very young age then :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

Ahh so you learnt the art of blackmail at a very young age then :lol:
    She knew how to win her way in to a man's heart. :wink:
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

Hint...he is not Urkel.

OMG you met Carl Winslow! Family Matters was one of my favs as a kid. So many great memories. Do you remember that episode when Carl and Lt. Murtaugh took down the Dragons gang? It was awesome! And when Carl and Steve Urkel became Bruce Lee?! :lol: awesome!

Hahaha, yes! The show was great. I would provide pics but it was when I was in grade school and people didn't have cameras in phones (or cell phones for that matter)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.