Thanks for being friends

13Next

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Jax001100 wrote:
    Thanks zain jim and jax

Jax :lol: you do know my last day is Sunday and I too will be drinking beer. It should be Monday that you take the p.iss cos am not here :lol:

Zain no need to cry. If it makes you feel better I tip you to win lpw. :mrgreen:

And jim thanks mate and just to prove I said thanks this is for you
    Here you go and yes it did happen :lol:

x3dA9XI.png

Who said I was taking the p.iss? You're still my neighbour and I will most certainly commemorate your many contributions to the forum with the drink of your choice.
    I was only joking jax :D

Oh jeez...can't argue with pics! It happened!
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Going to miss you, Nick (Doesn't that figure, I just now remember your preferred moniker) but when you've got to go, you've got to go. :cry: As I mentioned in another thread, it's dangerous to go alone. Take this.carling-standard-lager-beer-4x500ml-cans.jpg Last time, I think I only got you one, so this time I got you more. Goodbye, and good luck.
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    Thanks Skyrim ax and musicbooks
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2015
    4days.jpg

:(:(:(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Hi everyone

As you know am leaving this forum for good my last day being the 18th (this Sunday) I just want to say thanks to everyone. I've met some good people on here some have been good friends also there are some looney toons (me included). I have had a great time and always had a laugh. I will miss you but I won't forget you. I wish you all good luck for the future. :D.

Ps when you go on lpw think of me the first double winner:lol:

Just for you buddy

• nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    Thanks emmcee that was brilliant and very funny. :lol:
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    4days.jpg

:(:(:(
    Yep four more days then am gone permanently:)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2015

Yeah thought you would like it. It's a commercial over here for a fridge keg. Everytime i see this add I can't stop laughing.
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:

Yeah thought you would like it. It's a commercial over here for a fridge keg. Everytime i see this add I can't stop laughing.
    Am still laughing now :lol: I want one :mrgreen:
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited January 2015
    Hi everyone

As you know am leaving this forum for good my last day being the 18th (this Sunday) I just want to say thanks to everyone. I've met some good people on here some have been good friends also there are some looney toons (me included). I have had a great time and always had a laugh. I will miss you but I won't forget you. I wish you all good luck for the future. :D.

we are not friends who are you bye forever don't care quiter :lol:
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Nick.... It's been real bro.

Jim-Darryl-Fist-Bump-On-The-Office-Gif.gif
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    Nick.... It's been real bro.

Jim-Darryl-Fist-Bump-On-The-Office-Gif.gif
    Take care mate :)
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    Hi everyone

we are not friends who are you bye forever don't care quiter :lol:

vafqO65l.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!