EA Forums - Banner

New material towards the end of the summer

I can only speak for myself. I've only been playing for 3 weeks (currently at 18). I plan to play through 20 until I'm able to acquire all of the available buildings and land plots. I suspect that'll take at least another 3-4 weeks. As far as future content updates, while that sounds great in principle, I think that EA first needs to do some work in making the current version more stable and bug-free.

Replies

• QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited September 2012
    Ive been playing for a month now,IMO they fixed what was the major issue that your game wouldnt save most of your actions without visiting friends before shuting the game..now everything always save perfectly,sure theres the connectivity issue but if you shut down the app with the task bar most of the time you make it to log in right after.. Ill be playing this game for a while since I want a almost similar/perfect-looking springfield, I just hit 20.. and this is my only mobile game BUT I agree with both of you and Im always looking on here and on their facebook page for a ETA on new content update...theres so many nice characters/stuff in the simpsons universe that can be added to this game
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.