EA Forums - Banner

Valentines day and easter worry

Prev13
Ahhh Whacking Day :D That was a great event...good times & Great prizes :D

Replies

• roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Does anyone else just want to skip easter and valentines day? I would rather have whacking day again. After the disasters last year i took a break fron the game because it was so aweful. I even started a new town in a final attempt to bring the fun back to the game (which did work :D )

I am so worried what disaster this winter/spring period might bring, i honestly would just rather have whacking day again.

It wasn't that bad in the grand scheme of things and it would be a chance for some people to get some great prizes they missed

I dunno. It seems that EA has learned their lessons with regards to the wheel - so chances are you'll see more reasonable events this time around (if with somewhat less exciting prizes).
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I like events because it encourages tapping and gives both freemium and premium players chances to win fabulous prizes. As such I disagree with you, but still wish you happy tapping.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3065 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Not having experienced either holiday on TSTO, but having heard the horror stories, my curiosity is piqued. I want to see what happens.
  • lperakovic183
    57 posts
    edited January 2015
    What is a Holiday Wheel?
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    Does anyone else just want to skip easter and valentines day? I would rather have whacking day again. After the disasters last year i took a break fron the game because it was so aweful. I even started a new town in a final attempt to bring the fun back to the game (which did work :D )

I am so worried what disaster this winter/spring period might bring, i honestly would just rather have whacking day again.

It wasn't that bad in the grand scheme of things and it would be a chance for some people to get some great prizes they missed

I dunno. It seems that EA has learned their lessons with regards to the wheel - so chances are you'll see more reasonable events this time around (if with somewhat less exciting prizes). [/quote
    The wheel wasn't great but that was only part of it, the prizes for valentines day were aweful.

I'm not saying to boycott events all together, maybe just something different altogether?
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ahhh Whacking Day :D That was a great event...good times & Great prizes :D

I thought so too mate, i really enjoyed it. Yeah it went on a bit long and i couldn't wait for it to end but isn't that always the case for most events especially when you finish them early.

The prizes were great, it kade for some really unique decorations and outfits and personally i thought the whole tapping snake ls idea was awesome
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    What is a Holiday Wheel?

They were used on Valentine's and Easter events, it was a wheel that you spin and landed on
    a prize, the wheels were rigged, causing a lot of anger with the players.
  • barryriddl474
    4816 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    vic147 wrote:
    What is a Holiday Wheel?

They were used on Valentine's and Easter events, it was a wheel that you spin and landed on

Yes, plus there was a wheel last Christmas that could be frustrating too. By the time the wheel made it to Easter, people were uber upset, as EA had discovered a new way to make it aggravating... I'll just stop there. The wheel sucked.
  • Atrion66
    64 posts
    edited January 2015
    What is a Holiday Wheel?

A method of aggravating people on the internet.
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Ah whacking day was pethaps my first major event it's been two years since then so perhaps it is time for a return.
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    vic147 wrote:
    What is a Holiday Wheel?

Except there was only a wheel for the Christmas & Valentines day event. There technically was no "wheel" for the Easter Event. :mrgreen:
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited January 2015
    It would be a long wait until waking day though...

I hope they have another krusty land event :-)
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I did not have any problem with valentine. Since it were just decorations I don't use.

Maybe they are going to make another event instead of easter. You never know
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'd love to see another Whacking Day event since I wasn't around yet for the first one as long as there would be enough new content released to satisfy the players who were around for the event and already have the existing Whacking Day content. Valentine's Day is fun although I got so many decorations from the wheel last year that I don't really need any more! I didn't mind the Christmas or Valentine's Day wheels too much, but the Easter 'box' system can go away forever, to put it nicely.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • milkaholic991
    64 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    The urge must be sooo high for the developers to do something with that broken wheel decoration... just to tick people off as they laugh in their cubicles.. it would be pretty funny actually.
  • DanceApocalyptic
    247 posts
    edited January 2015
    The wheels are garbage but I definitely want a Valentine's Day event.

Valentine's Day 2014 was really fun.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm now officially addicted to events, so I definitely want both Valentine's and Easter. Though, a little break would be nice before it happened... seems like I've been tapping nonstop since ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited January 2015
    Why worry as long as we get new content im all for it, plus chance based wheel or boxes are a thing in the past
    Honestly I didn't mind the wheel
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    To fuzznugget:

Don't worry, be happy.

(hoping that song gets stuck in someone else's head; I can't shake it)
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I think lessons have been learned, so easter might not be as terrible the second time around, but there's still that lingering stench of rotten eggs.
    Whacking day ended just before the game was available on kindle, so I'd definitely like an opportunity to play whacking day.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!