EA Forums - Banner

Mr Teeny

I've had him in storage since I got him. I've had no task book problems, but I've heard similar stories.

Maybe try storing both of them and then replacing Krusty?

Replies

• furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    It is glitch that stops random tasks. Very thankful for the end of those annoying tasks. There are a couple of threads about this.
  • Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I had my hopes up that this thread would be stating that Mr. Teeny got more tasks added with the winter take down update. Sigh...
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, I have complained about this before. I just wish that he, like the beloved (by Selma & I) Jub-Jub had more than 1 task

Won't mention it again.

Those who don't have the problem are fortunate indeed. Mine happens every time I store Mr Teeny.
  • hrcanejane365
    123 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I've been looking for a thread about this!! I got this task and it keeps popping up and then disappearing. It doesn't show up on Krusty's list in a different color, so even if I complete it, it's not going to show as completed. I have tried that. I have taken Mr. Teeny out of storage and put him back. I make sure every time that Krusty is available, but it still doesn't show as completed. I've given up on this unless I click on Krusty and it shows up as yellow instead of white and at the top of the list, then I know I'll get credit for doing it. Otherwise, Mr. Teeny will stay in storage! It must be some sort of glitch that didn't get fixed with this latest update.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!