EA Forums - Banner

Summary of 14/01/2015 Update

Prev13
The tinner red brick walls is an appalling design decision, who decides this crap at EA.

If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4818 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I noticed that the island for 30 donuts no longer has a present on its shore. Now it's a starfish.

EDIT: Also, I can't store Princess Penelope. She highlights to store when selected, but she just remains.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I noticed that the island for 30 donuts no longer has a present on its shore. Now it's a starfish.

EDIT: Also, I can't store Princess Penelope. She highlights to store when selected, but she just remains.

Nor can I! :shock: I'll add that.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Buddleia wrote:
    The tinner red brick walls is an appalling design decision, who decides this crap at EA.

I know! :shock:
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Ice Princess Martin's 4 and 24 hour tasks have also disappeared in my game...
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited January 2015

It looks like all three little islands lost their holiday themed items. Only the big island still has it.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    ok LHR tasks gone? But we still have the skin? Does he do any tasks at all in the skin? I'm sad that was my favorite thing from the Christmas event. :cry:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2015

You might need to store her in Krustyland, that's where her associated structure is.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    ok LHR tasks gone? But we still have the skin? Does he do any tasks at all in the skin? I'm sad that was my favorite thing from the Christmas event. :cry:
    I have him eating yellow snow right now, and I set that task after the update. Maybe a glitch for some?
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited January 2015

The same happened to me, try going to KL, and store the Ferris wheel
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I sense much hidden content in the update and wonder when it will release.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    I have him eating yellow snow right now, and I set that task after the update. Maybe a glitch for some?

Same here. I'll be really upset if they end up taking away tasks from a skin that we all worked hard to get as a prize.
  • 112789b
    158 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    Ice Princess Martin's 4 and 24 hour tasks have also disappeared in my game...

Same, the ghost air ships audio is still missing also, they charged donuts for that and its still not fixed. Any word if a character has a task at sequel stop now?
  • casbythoug530
    156 posts
    edited January 2015
    still waiting for a kindle update but the red walls redesign is annoying (if they are now just as hard to match as concrete walls, I'll be super annoyed)
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Buddleia wrote:

I totally agree! My entire TV/movie/radio studio area looks weird now :(
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:

No. I meant his quests don't show up anymore and have been removed. I better change that! :oops:
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Zomboy716 wrote:
    While it was nice that the Ice Palace did not melt (except for the little snow on the points and the other small drops on the exterior) EA has (hopefully mistakenly) removed Ice Princess Martin's 4 hour and 24 hour tasks!!! We payed 120 donuts for this...

The other thread says it's Martin's tasks that were removed. Do we have confirmation on which it is? I have Ralph eating snow for the next three hours so I won't be able to check for a while.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:

No. I meant his quests don't show up anymore and have been removed. I better change that! :oops:
    Ooooh. Well, that still sucks for people who hadn't finished his questline yet. :?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    neuroheart wrote:

You might need to store her in Krustyland, that's where her associated structure is.

I can't store anyone in Krustyland, including her! Could I ever? :?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Ooooh. Well, that still sucks for people who hadn't finished his questline yet. :?

Yep, like me! :cry:
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    If the walls don't change back, inmight as well consider quitting
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!