EA Forums - Banner

So how many Bonus Boxes did you get?

13Next

Replies

• vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    1 which was pretty good since I wasnt keeping up with the pace to finish until the final few days
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Got my second box with 38 mins to spare, and three donuts on my first pick! Happy end to the holidays. Now I gotta take down the rest of my real life decorations...
  • LastMinuteG
    71 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Managed to get to 2 bonus boxes just before the event ended, pretty pleased with it considering I missed a day or two here and there during phase 2.
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited January 2015
    1. And I got it today, after timer ran down. Got Cannon to level 16 and updated and killed Christmas.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    1 in each phase for a total of 6 donuts. :-)
  • Snakeyees
    2329 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    2 boxes 6 doughnuts.
  • jeffohmss
    158 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Only 1.
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    3 from phase 1 and 3 from phase 2
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I got 3. :)
  • mrbadxampl
    100 posts
    edited January 2015
    smohqy wrote:
    Just the one. Unfortunately I got three donuts on my second try. So, four donuts total. I love when I don't get the three until the third box. Easily worth $100,000 of in-game ca$h.

actually, since you don't get to keep the first box if you pay to open a second, it's better to get the three donuts as soon as possible (I used to think you got to keep them all, then I noticed after I opened the boxes how it actually works)
  • daftoldbird
    88 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I didn't get any :(
  • SUM1HATED
    242 posts
    edited January 2015
    smohqy wrote:
    Just the one. Unfortunately I got three donuts on my second try. So, four donuts total. I love when I don't get the three until the third box. Easily worth $100,000 of in-game ca$h.

Funny you say that the ingame cash it worth a small amount of donuts, but spending a large amount of donuts what does that get you ? More ingame cash.

So you use real cash to buy donuts to make fake cash that you spend large amounts of fake cash to buy a small amount of donuts back, makes sense. Lol.
  • bgfujino
    499 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I got 4 and felt lucky that I "guessed" correct three donuts on first pick once and second pick the other times.
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    barszap785 wrote:
    I got 3. The last one was just minutes before the timer ran out.

+1 exactly.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Zero. Was cutting it fine with obtaining the island and after a grinding 5 day spree, so I decided to take the weekend off. Usually I'm persistent as hell, but I was otherwise preoccupied during Phase Two.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2015
    I didnt bother working towards to extra bonus boxes, i completed the event and sat back with the last few days taking it easy :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • stevedilge752
    198 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I ended up with 3 in each phase.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    I got three.

I got 2 but expected that you got 3. You were on top of my leaderboard the whole time.
    I finished 5th on my leaderboard not that it means anything.
    I did get 30-3 which I think is pretty good. (30k Bells and 3k elves fired)

Oh I though this thread was only asking for phase 2 for some reason.
    I got 2 bonus boxes on each phase for a total of 12 donuts.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!