EA Forums - Banner

Check your brick walls. They're all different now.

Prev13

Replies

• mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Bravewall wrote:
    They are thinner now. I'm not too happy with this. They don't seem to line up at the corners. :evil:

Neither do the concrete walls. :evil:

I was wanting them to create my bumper car area, but forget it if I can't fit them together correctly. I just used the marble walls, instead.
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    They are thinner now. I'm not too happy with this. They don't seem to line up at the corners. :evil:

I was wanting them to create my bumper car area, but forget it if I can't fit them together correctly. I just used the marble walls, instead.
    the concrete walls rotate 4 ways though, so there is always a way to complete an enclosed area with them. the change to the red brick walls made them half the width like the concrete walls, but don't allow them to rotate all 4 ways, so you can never completely enclose an area with them now. this is what leads me to believe that the change was a error, and that at some point they will go in and fix it. i sure hope so anyway, the big bad wolf could blow down these puny looking brick walls...
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

The concrete walls take a moment to get the hang of, but amazing things can be done with them. They can turn 360 degrees and can line up seamlessly if done correctly. It's like a puzzle, but if you play with it, you'll see other options like never before. No other item duplicates what a concrete wall can do. The new red brick wall only turns 90 degrees and is an atrocity, lol.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    tapebelt wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

the concrete walls rotate 4 ways though, so there is always a way to complete an enclosed area with them.
    True fact.

oJj8y0e.png?1
    l4da9yq.png?2

The new brick walls won't do this. It's irritating.
    They also look dumb next to the graffiti walls that used to line up correctly. That's also irritating.
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Bravewall wrote:
    Why on earth would they do this when the item has been in use for so long? I really hope they change this back; it's made a mess in several places, most particularly with the maze behind my Calmwood Mental Hospital. Thing took hours for me to make (giggling the whole time).
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    tapebelt wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

the concrete walls rotate 4 ways though, so there is always a way to complete an enclosed area with them.
    True fact.

oJj8y0e.png?1
    l4da9yq.png?2

The new brick walls won't do this. It's irritating.
    They also look dumb next to the graffiti walls that used to line up correctly. That's also irritating.

*hangs head in noob shame* :lol: :twisted:

I must've missed something!
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited January 2015
    I actually like the new brick walls a LOT better. Their width makes a lot more sense. I will say I hope EA adds 360 degree rotation, though.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Can someone post a pic of the new brick walls?
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited January 2015
    It's messed up the one design I used these walls for. Thanks EA can you actually do anything right anymore?!!
  • devilhunt1449
    3248 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Graffiti walls and new brick walls

Screenshot_2015-01-15-12-30-531.png
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • Annathewicked
    4708 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Ugh. Simply yuck. I could have handled the thinning- but the corners not coming together? And not matching the graffiti walls anymore? Yuk!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I've always tried to avoid using these walls simply for the fact that they were too thick before. I hope they give it 360 degree rotation and resize the other walls to match.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I just need them to connect to eachother to create corners. Its one thing if they never really connected, like the training walls, but these are used for already well-established parts of my town, and now skinny burglars can just sneak right in through the corners.

Useless walls and skinny burglers! :evil:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Bravewall wrote:
    I just need them to connect to eachother to create corners. Its one thing if they never really connected, like the training walls, but these are used for already well-established parts of my town, and now skinny burglars can just sneak right in through the corners.

Useless walls and skinny burglers! :evil:

Barbed wire fences, my friend. If it's good enough for my penitentiary, it'll be good to keep the baddies out. :thumbup:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Yeah it's annoying! :roll:
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Gil objects too!
    rP8VZ9r.jpg
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Gil objects too!
    rP8VZ9r.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • tyabolical
    110 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Yeah I want to start a petition to fix it. :P

It's messed up my gated community.
    rssuqg.jpg
    ohlora.jpg

Hermans bunker has got holes in its roof!
    30nb4gw.jpg

Also the art piece. :evil:
    2qx4ykj.jpg

Seriously guys?
    2vtv2w8.jpg
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    tyabolical wrote:
    Also the art piece. :evil:
    2qx4ykj.jpg
    Actually, that looks kinda cool, like an intricate carving. Would look better with the monochrome concrete walls, though.
  • tyabolical
    110 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Yeah kind of like a mirror maze from hell. All to get to the phone booth closet of doom. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!