EA Forums - Banner

Rooky Mistake...

Normally I would come off with something witty and smart as*, but given how long you have waited for that I truly feel sorry for you. That sux

Replies

• Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    ness382 wrote:
    Got my lovely green Springfield back last night and thought I'd move a few things about a bit!

I wanted to move Cletus's Farm so instead of making the space first, I thought, I'll store it for 10 minutes while I shuffle buildings along.

Silly, silly me.... I was 20 days to Corn...

All gone :oops: :oops: :oops:
    So sorry, would be nice if we got a warning that crops would be lost before stowing.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited January 2015
    Rich0913 wrote:
    ness382 wrote:
    Got my lovely green Springfield back last night and thought I'd move a few things about a bit!

I wanted to move Cletus's Farm so instead of making the space first, I thought, I'll store it for 10 minutes while I shuffle buildings along.

So sorry, would be nice if we got a warning that crops would be lost before stowing.

As silly mistakes happen every day a warning is obviously needed. Get sowing op!
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3084 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I was afraid of this in my town too...elected to shuffle things to empty space instead.

Thanks for posting the warning/reminder. Sorry for your loss.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3084 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    delete this one.

My phone is arguing with me.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    ness382 wrote:

:( that stinks

I've never done corn yet, but I can definitely see how that would be disappointing. Sorry that happened to you.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I was afraid of this in my town too...elected to shuffle things to empty space instead.

Thanks for posting the warning/reminder. Sorry for your loss.

I was planning to nuke, but I remembered I had corn growing. so I'm shuffling
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!