EA Forums - Banner

RIP Marlboro Man

ax0n01
2385 posts Member
RIP Marlboro Man. He made smoking even cooler than it already was. And he lived to 85, didn't die of cancer and was a loyal Marlboro smoker. Put THAT in your (rolling paper) and smoke it!

Replies

• jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    There is only one way to honor the passing of this marvelous man. (if anyone needs me, I'll be on my front porch ;) )
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    There is only one way to honor the passing of this marvelous man. (if anyone needs me, I'll be on my front porch ;) )

+1 do u smoke Marlboro's Jae? i currently smoke Marlboro 27's but will smoke a pack of Reds tonight in his honour.
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I remember we had the Marlboro man visit our middle school to speak of the dangers of smoking. I don't know if it was the same guy, but it was a good presentation. He told the story of how he smoked so much that he completely lost all feeling in his right leg - he used to stick sharp object into his thigh to prove this point, which brought joy to his kids. One time his daughter thought it would be funny to thrust a fork into his leg. She picked the wrong leg.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Joe Camel will be doing the memorial speech. On Wednesday of course.

• jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

+1 do u smoke Marlboro's Jae? i currently smoke Marlboro 27's but will smoke a pack of Reds tonight in his honour.
    No, I usually smoke Camel No 9s, but I too will get a pack of Reds tonight. :) (I usually call them cowboy killers, but it's probably too soon for that, eh? :P )
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

No, I usually smoke Camel No 9s, but I too will get a pack of Reds tonight. :) (I usually call them cowboy killers, but it's probably too soon for that, eh? :P )

Young lady! You are not smoking anything! Give me that pack now and go to your room
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    urlaub694 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Young lady! You are not smoking anything! Give me that pack now and go to your room
    *pout* fine, dad! But if the pack is empty when I come back downstairs, I'm gonna know why... ;)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2015
    Sad news :( He had a damn good innings tho 85 fair play :) RIP

RIP Marlboro Man. He made smoking even cooler than it already was. And he lived to 85, didn't die of cancer and was a loyal Marlboro smoker. Put THAT in your (rolling paper) and smoke it!

:lol:

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    R.I.P :(
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I smoked Camels for years. I am glad I quit. I would like to live to 85. Imagine what level of tapped out we would be on! 14381?
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    urlaub694 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

*pout* fine, dad! But if the pack is empty when I come back downstairs, I'm gonna know why... ;)

*cough* The pack is empty because *cough* I thrwew them all out!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Makes me think of kramer and his win against the tobacco company

3e78e11eda1db017650e18dd1e678c0d.jpg
    tumblr_mbyljwCMjl1rntezlo1_400.gif
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Makes me think of kramer and his win against the tobacco company

3e78e11eda1db017650e18dd1e678c0d.jpg
    tumblr_mbyljwCMjl1rntezlo1_400.gif

LOL! The lawyer in those episodes kills me!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!