EA Forums - Banner

Leaving/birthday party

Replies

  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    I'll have a juice, please - but only if it's all natural. If not I will take a water :D
    2kOBOfal.jpg
    Here you go a fresh Orange juice:) squeezed from the Orange :mrgreen:
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    Only a few hours left. Take care, Nick. Hope things turn out great for you!
    Thanks mate :thumbup: you take care mate too :thumbup:
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    I'll have a juice, please - but only if it's all natural. If not I will take a water :D
    2kOBOfal.jpg
    Here you go a fresh Orange juice:) squeezed from the Orange :mrgreen:

    Yum! Thanks! :lol:
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    I'll have a juice, please - but only if it's all natural. If not I will take a water :D
    2kOBOfal.jpg
    Here you go a fresh Orange juice:) squeezed from the Orange :mrgreen:

    Yum! Thanks! :lol:
    :mrgreen:
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    You sure you don't want some beer with that juice, Sue? I could make you a beermosa. :mrgreen:

    07e1cb6c8cce131889c682e09ebf2aa3.jpg
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    You sure you don't want some beer with that juice, Sue? I could make you a beermosa. :mrgreen:

    07e1cb6c8cce131889c682e09ebf2aa3.jpg
    :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited January 2015
    Nick, fancy staying for another week? :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2015
    GEeWxDI.jpg


    :(:(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    Skyrim nope :mrgreen:

    Neo times a ticking:lol:
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Happy Birthday Nick! Oh what a bittersweet day for the forums. You're right there are a lot of great people on here and we've all had fun. I wish you luck in all your future endeavors.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited January 2015
    Skyrim nope :mrgreen:
    h
    Neo times a ticking:lol:
    howz about till Wednesday? :P
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    Thanks pollardfreek:thumbup: take care mate :)

    Skyrim nice try I see where this is going Wednesday comes then you say Friday then the following Monday etc etc. thanks anyway but am not staying on here.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited January 2015
    Thanks pollardfreek:thumbup: take care mate :)

    Skyrim nice try I see where this is going Wednesday comes then you say Friday then the following Monday etc etc. thanks anyway but am not staying on here.
    i see you're a clever man, but what about one more day? just for Ghits and siggles? :-o
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Thanks pollardfreek:thumbup: take care mate :)

    Skyrim nice try I see where this is going Wednesday comes then you say Friday then the following Monday etc etc. thanks anyway but am not staying on here.
    i see you're a clever man, but what about one more day? just for Ghits and siggles? :-o
    Actually I gave 16 more days cos I was going to quit on the 2 of jan but I stayed on because of the new year period and then I said I'll stay for my birthday so that's why I had a join party today
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Why are you leaving? :( Sorry to see you go
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited January 2015
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Thanks pollardfreek:thumbup: take care mate :)

    Skyrim nice try I see where this is going Wednesday comes then you say Friday then the following Monday etc etc. thanks anyway but am not staying on here.
    i see you're a clever man, but what about one more day? just for Ghits and siggles? :-o
    Actually I gave 16 more days cos I was going to quit on the 2 of jan but I stayed on because of the new year period and then I said I'll stay for my birthday so that's why I had a join party today
    so thats a yes, fantastic :wink:
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    urlaub694 wrote:
    Why are you leaving? :( Sorry to see you go
    I've decided to leave because I was forcing myself to be on here I wasn't enjoying myself and at times I found myself getting ignored and also hate the click.
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Thanks pollardfreek:thumbup: take care mate :)

    Skyrim nice try I see where this is going Wednesday comes then you say Friday then the following Monday etc etc. thanks anyway but am not staying on here.
    i see you're a clever man, but what about one more day? just for Ghits and siggles? :-o
    Actually I gave 16 more days cos I was going to quit on the 2 of jan but I stayed on because of the new year period and then I said I'll stay for my birthday so that's why I had a join party today
    so thats a yes, fantastic :wink:
    :roll:
    Unless a yes no means no :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited January 2015
    urlaub694 wrote:
    Why are you leaving? :( Sorry to see you go
    I've decided to leave because I was forcing myself to be on here I wasn't enjoying myself and at times I found myself getting ignored and also hate the click.


    I hear that :lol:

    well u can stay on for an hour tomorrow at least?
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited January 2015
    :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!