EA Forums - Banner

More land at what expense.

I've been playing since September 2012, and I have almost $4,5,000,000 (without house farming), and I rarely send most of my characters on tasks anymore. I have to spend that mostly useless in-game cash on something, and I could definitely use more land

Replies

• JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I've been playing since September 2012, and I have almost $4,5,000,000 (without house farming), and I rarely send most of my characters on tasks anymore. I have to spend that mostly useless in-game cash on something, and I could definitely use more land

I'm impressed.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    In before the lock
  • barryriddl474
    4825 posts Member
    edited January 2015

giphy.gif
  • barryriddl474
    4825 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    tigger2go wrote:
    I know everyone screaming for more land, But I've just been expanding along the coast. I bought a piece for $70,000, the next square costs $600,000 :shock: What am building, Shockingham Palace on this land. If they did give us more land what would they be charging :?: $10,000,000 :!: about 6 months worth of tapping to most of us. :evil:

After the last land update, I learned my lesson and keep a minimum of 12 million in case another land update is released. Since the last strip of land was nearly 10 million and the buildings that corresponded with that update was over a million, I had been thinking 12M would cover it, but as I type this, I'm thinking the next land update could be significantly higher, so maybe 20M needs to be saved. Either way, I'm covered.

I expect the difficulty to increase, so I have no problem with the prices of land rising.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Simply a case of the further away from the start the land is, the more it is.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Well, the last strip of land was added much later than the others, at a time when most of the players who already had the other land had a ton of money sitting around doing nothing. That's why there was a huge jump in price. I'm sure it'll be quite a while before we see the next strip, and it will likewise be priced through the roof.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I am so confused as to why I cannot amass these amounts of money. I bought the Krusty Rig, but am still 6M short of the Fortress of Chocolatude.
    I guess I better keep tapping!
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I am so confused as to why I cannot amass these amounts of money. I bought the Krusty Rig, but am still 6M short of the Fortress of Chocolatude.
    I guess I better keep tapping!

It's slow going for me. I've been saving up for the last strip of land for ages now. I'm getting close, but I know they'll release level 49 before I get there, which will set me back even further.

I also only have one aspirational: the Sunsphere.
  • Cvija01
    464 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Springfild Downs, Kwik - E - Mart = mine money :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.