EA Forums - Banner

Lisa Skin Ideas

Loved the addition of Queen Helvetica skin :D

But I liked to see some more Lisa skins in the game.

Some ideas

Tree hugger Skin comes with redwood tree

Some tasks could include go on a nature walk, plant a tree, sleep in redwood tree, protest in front of redwood tree.

Lisa_the_Tree_Hugger.jpg

Baseball Manager skin

Some tasks could include study saber metric books, look up stats on laptop, get doused with gatorade.

2.jpeg

Could come with a baseball field. I think this could be part of mini update they could release baseball uniform skins for all the kids who were on the baseball team (Bart, Ralph, Milhouse, Kearny, etc) Would work great for opening day update in the spring.

Angelica Button skin

Tasks would include study spell books, practice spells, Warn the Merlinical Council in front of Lord Evilton, Get trapped in an hourglass.

250px-Button.jpg

Snow White Skin with Dwarf cottage.

XA4EFbj.jpg?3

(Could come with skins for all the dwarves Crabby (Moe), Greedy (Mr. Burns), Drunky (Barney), Hungry (Homer), Lenny (Lenny), Kearney (Kearney) and Doc (...tor Hibbert) And Huntsman Willie Skin.

Tasks include: Clean cottage, cook, play with woodland creatures, sleep in dwarf cottage.

I like the tree hugger skin idea. I think a big redwood tree would look awesome in my SF. :thumbup:

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Every arbor day, I hope that we'll get the giant redwood.
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    We probably won't get another Lisa skin for a while, but my favorite will always be Cool Lisa. Such a great skin :-)
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    0ReganPOOP wrote:
    We probably won't get another Lisa skin for a while, but my favorite will always be Cool Lisa. Such a great skin :-)

Her skateboard task is hilarious. I like her archer skin.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Clobber girl with the whole lot getting skins as part of a whole superhero event...

clobbergirl.jpg

Call of the Simpsons Lisa from the first episode outside of the main town...

makeshift-camp.jpg
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Good ideas.

I live with a bunch of Disney Princess wannabes so I'm loving the idea of the Snow White skins, especially the dwarves.

Would fit nicely with Martin's ice princess skin.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I love them all, but especially the baseball one. That would be a great update :D
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Forgot two other ones that were pretty funny and would make for nice mini-events: Lisa the football player with skins for the kids and coaching skins for Flanders and Homer and Lisa and Bart as hockey players

lisa-the-feminist.png

lisaonice2.jpg
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Good ideas effin.

Would also like to see a Lisa Einstein skin from Treehouse of Horror XVI. They could release all the costumes from the episode as skins. So we could get Marge as a skeleton, Maggie as a witch, Bumblebee Man as a giant bee, Homer's body with a severed head, Bart as a werewolf, Flanders as a giant flower,etc Would make for a great halloween update.

treehouse11.JPG
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Good ideas effin.

Would also like to see a Lisa Einstein skin from Treehouse of Horror XVI. They could release all the costumes from the episode as skins. So we could get Marge as a skeleton, Maggie as a witch, Bumblebee Man as a giant bee, Homer's body with a severed head, Bart as a werewolf, Flanders as a giant flower,etc Would make for a great halloween update.

treehouse11.JPG

Magic based event would be pretty funny to see especially with some of the craziness in that segment
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited February 2015
    I would like to see Lisa in that mypod costume she had on while working for mapple in mypods and boomsticks(S20 E7).
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Lisa is a character
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'd definitely enjoy many of those skins.

Personally, though, I have a ton of Lisa skins. I think Bart's a little short on the skins. All he's got is two super-expensive premium skins (more than I care to pay), and one *meh* skin from the **** event.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    There should be a Little Miss Springfield Lisa skin, complete with melted crown and sceptre. :)

250px-Little_Miss_Springfield.png
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!