EA Forums - Banner

What Grinds your Gears

Prev13
People who drive cars and take a turn without using there indicators. :?

I mean there not just there for decoration. :shock: They have a use :lol:

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    The amount of people driving that shouldn't be allowed to.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Taz that is one of mine too.

People over a certain age who drive and really shouldn't (I believe from 65+ you should have to sit your driving test again)
    Rude/arrogant people - we're all the same on the inside!
    People who cross the road when my light is green - I WILL run you over!
    Children
  • mmabr69
    138 posts
    edited January 2015
    Tazzy452 wrote:

Funny, never drive in Louisiana then. strange as it may sound everyone knows everyone's intentions and nobody uses blinkers here (even the police don't) And it seems to just work. But you can always point out the "out of towners" as they will beat their steering wheels while screaming obscenities.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:

People over a certain age who drive and really shouldn't (I believe from 65+ you should have to sit your driving test again)
    Children

Yep hate them! :evil:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Mine are also driving-related.

People who drive too slow.
    People who don't indicate.
    People who drive slow and when you try and overtake them, they speed up.
    People who cross the road and don't care that you have to slam the brakes to stop from hitting them.
    But worst of all...People who think they own the road and just do whatever they want in front of you!!!
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

Children

Then why do you like Wij so much? :wink::lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    When your driving and and someone pulls out infront of you from the next lane or from a side street and totally cuts you of with total disregard. Oh and people who use no turn signals on round abouts. If I know there turning but have no turn signal on, I just go anyway and go slow as heck. That gets them going.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Tazzy452 wrote:
    mmabr69 wrote:
    Tazzy452 wrote:

Funny, never drive in Louisiana then. strange as it may sound everyone knows everyone's intentions and nobody uses blinkers here (even the police don't) And it seems to just work. But you can always point out the "out of towners" as they will beat their steering wheels while screaming obscenities.

I am in the UK totally different :lol:

Same here in Holland. I hate that, what's so hard about turning that indicator on. It's the worst when people are on a roundabout. Let other people see where you are going for * sake! :evil:
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

Children

Because I know it's all a front and he's not so bad really! :P

OK as a pedestrian I will say drivers who don't know that a zebra crossing gives the person crossing RIGHT OF WAY! You HAVE to stop, you're not being courteous by doing so! :lol:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

Children

OK as a pedestrian I will say drivers who don't know that a zebra crossing gives the person crossing RIGHT OF WAY! You HAVE to stop, you're not being courteous by doing so! :lol:

Oh my god! Yes! Thank you.
  • mmabr69
    138 posts
    edited January 2015
    Here's a suggestion for you drivers in distress, but take caution that you follow the laws whatever they are. Works best if you have a passenger.
    first test on your car the next time you wash it to get proper consistency.
    #1. Buy a water gun
    #2. Mix water and liquid dish soap (more liquid then water)
    #3. Once mixed test on your windshield and see if your wipers smear it or if it comes right off, if it comes off use more liquid dish soap.
    Next time someone cuts you off make your way around them, once in front stick your water gun out of window just enough to spray out of the window, give them a few sprays and watch them pull over since they can't get it off, and the more water they try to use it will only make bubbles pretty funny and works like a champ.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

Children

As a driver I was expecting you to disagree with me! :lol:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

Children

:lol: No, that annoys me too. Pedestrians just walk across the street whenever they want but when they come to a crossing, they just sit there, scared.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

Children

:lol: No, that annoys me too. Pedestrians just walk across the street whenever they want but when they come to a crossing, they just sit there, scared.

Rome is the best for pedestrians! You just cross wherever and whenever and the cars just know to stop :lol:
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mmabr69 wrote:
    What Grinds your Gears?
    Not much, frankly. About the only thing that really gets to me is our fundamental lack of respect for the English language. I'm not sure whether it's laziness or lack of education or indifference, but it does concern me and I feel we could try to be more cognizant of our blatant disregard for spelling, grammar, and punctuation! :lol:

The ones that really kill me are "you're" vs "your" and "their" vs "there" vs "they're." :P A quick reminder:

pwJvD0t.png?1

CU2btct.png?1
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    parents who let there children run around the store and tear everything up and not pick it up...
    parents who pick there kids up in there pajamas during the day...
    women who have like 10 kids from 5 different babys daddys....
    having to use the word baby daddy..."shudders"
    bad spelling...
    10 to 12 year olds who have boyfriends...
    having to do math all the time...I feel like an accountant doing the dang budget...but id make the govnt happy, I really know how to move numbers around to make it work to my advantage....

theres more...but cant think of any atm

Edit: my friends, people who lie, people who see I'm doing a word search at the bar and asks..."are you smart?" how does doing a word search make you smart? :shock:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mmabr69 wrote:
    What Grinds your Gears?
    Not much, frankly. About the only thing that really gets to me is our fundamental lack of respect for the English language. I'm not sure whether it's laziness or lack of education or indifference, but it does concern me and I feel we could try to be more cognizant of our blatant disregard for spelling, grammar, and punctuation! :lol:

The ones that really kill me are "you're" vs "your" and "their" vs "there" vs "they're." :P A quick reminder:

pwJvD0t.png?1

CU2btct.png?1

Haha yes!!! And I know Brandon would 100% agree with that too, he moans his **** off about that!
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

Children

Apparently some people got killed in the one at Abbey Road recently. They were doing a photo and the camera which is there caught it happening. Horrible. (Yes, been there, done that.)
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    It really grinds my gears when someone cuts me or others while we wait in line. It's rude and unfair to everyone. Please wait like everyone else. And don't you dare put your hands on me when I call you out or throw a hissy! :evil: :lol:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Women that start gossiping and chatting with each other in the middle of the street/road/alley/supermarket isle/any other place where i need to pass them. Usually with a lot of stuf ( babytrolleys/shopping-carts/bicycles/ Thereby blocking your way.

GO GOSSIP AT HOME!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.