EA Forums - Banner

Contacting EA / Filing a Claim

joeKrollo wrote:
Hello fellow Tappers,

Can someone offer me the website/location that I need to go to in order to file a claim/refund. I have lost far too many premium items... as a loyal customer who spends roughly $75 a month on this game, I just want what I have paid for or reimbursement for for duplicate purchases as a result of IT issues.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

help.EA.com

Replies

• 4junk3000
    6080 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    The link for support is also under your user name at the top of any form page.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    You can contact Customer Support using the link near the bottom of this page - or any page in the forums. Wait for it to load, then click 'Help with a Game', scroll right until you find Tapped Out and click on that. Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click 'Contact Us'.

Select your platform and click 'Next'. Under 'Select a Topic' choose the appropriate choice, then put a brief description in the 'Please tell us a little more about your issue' box. Click 'Next'.

Select how you would like to contact Customer Support. Different options are available based on the time of the day, the day of the week, your location, etc. Your best option is usually request a call back, but don't count on it being fastest.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.